Saturday 30 July 2011

Eyeglass Lens Cleaner - eyeglass lens cleaner, zeiss


Very simple - this is the best.

I was cheap for a moment and bought cheap cleaning fluid - result my beautiful Sony DSC-R1 got rainbow on lenses. I bought this thing and after that my lenses are spotless.

I am using it for everything - glasses, TV, LCD Monitor and etc. Carl Zeiss Optical Inc Lens Spray Cleaner (3-Ounce Bottle)

The product works much better than other brands I have tried. Don't let the other lower reviews fool you. They are either because people thought they were buying more for the price or because people were unhappy with the price. If they are unhappy with the price then they should buy it somewhere else. That is the nature of an open/free market. When I read a review, I want to know whether the product works or not, whether the product is reliable or not. I want a PRODUCT review. I do my own research into prices (try PriceTrace or CamelCamelCamel to get price histories before you buy).



Having said that, this product works very well. It sprays evenly. It cleans without damaging the lens - assuming you are using a proper cleaning cloth (some prefer microfiber, others lint-free disposable cloths - I have used both with similar results). It doesn't leave streaks and it is not too thin (problem with cheap drugstore cleaners) or too soapy. And, for those that really want a price comparison as part of the review, I thought it was very well priced (three dollars including ship.)

First time I used this cleaner for my eyeglasses. It's very easy and convenient compared to my old system. However even after it's rinsed off it tends to leave the glasses a bit smeary. I would buy it again, but only because the small spray bottle is convenient.

What a ripoff. $9.24 for one bottle that can be had at Adorama for $2.99 and free hipping. Title DOES MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A CARTON OF 24. $5.95 shipping would indicate a much larger parcel than one bottle. If I were you I would stay away from this seller.

I just bought this same stuff from B&H for $2.99 a bottle. Go to their site and check it out. I bought ten bottles, shipping was 5.50. So for the price of 3 and half bottles here I bought ten from B&H. - Eyeglass Lens Cleaner - Zeiss - Lens - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information