Sunday 31 July 2011

Mens Underwear - hanes, crewneck


I always buy Fruit of the Loom T shirts for my son

and have been pleased. But this packet of T shirts

was totally different than any that I have purchased before.

They were very thin & flimsy. They shrunk after washing them

in cold water. Never put them in the dryer. Extremely poor quality. Fruit of the Loom Men's 2-Pack Pocket Crew Neck T-Shirt,Black/Grey,Medium

My old lightweight pocket ts are about 4-5 years old and their supply is dwindling, which is what led me to try these. One of the negative reviews said these shirt were much more lightweight than the regular fruit of the loom shirt, and happily for me, they were right. Lately, I have been having a heck of a time finding any lightweight pocket t-shirts, the previous brands I used to buy have all gone to "heavy duty" or "heavyweight". Heavyweight is great for durability, but it has been in the 90s and 100s for weeks here in Virginia; therefore lightweight is a must!





While they are indeed lightweight, they seem well enough made and of high enough quality. I don't see any lose threads, or anything like that. The shirts fit well and are very comfortable, and the pockets are big enough for a large smartphone and a few credit cards



I wish I could buy just the tan (pebble) but both are lightweight enough that I am not worrying too much about being out in the sun this week. In fact - I just bought two more 2-packs



The only point reduction I give is that they seem to stain somewhat easily.



If you are looking for heavy weight pocket ts? Well, keep on looking. I have found a wide variety of those on Amazon and elsewhere, but if you want heavyweight, these are not the ts you're looking for.

My husband will only wear Dark Blue or Black T-shirts by Fruit of the Loom, made in the USA and they are getting harder and harder to find because everything is being made in China or the UK. I hope I am able to continue buying ~made in the USA products at least on line. Thank you Amazon - Hanes - Undershirts - Crewneck - Mens Underwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information