Sunday 31 July 2011

Alarm Clock Radio Telephone - alarm clock telephone, telephone-alarm


Like one other reviewer I hesitated to order this because of the one person who said they got the wrong product. First of all, that did not happen to us. The product arrived quickly after it was ordered, and it was exactly as pictured. It is hard to find these "all in one" phone/radio/alarm clocks and we were thrilled to find this one. The best feature is being able to read the clock numbers from pretty much any place in the room or lying in the bed, and you can adjust the brightness (either high or low.) The two alarms are great, the radio reception is really good too. The settings are easy to understand and use (we don't have caller ID so that part we don't use.) The phone itself takes a little getting used to, but the sound is good when using it. One great feature is that you can buy a longer phone cord and easily replace the short one that it came with it should this be your preference. The ringer settings are nice, the low one being good in a bedroom. Overall if you are searching for this type of combination product I would say this is a superb choice. GE 29298FE1 Corded Bedroom Phone with CID/Radio/Alarm Clock (Black)

This is the 'bar bones' but it does the trick. I was disappointed because I was looking for a speaker phone.....and this does not have one even though the specs said it did. It is adequate, I am able to tune in a variety of stations. It does not have set buttons, you have to manually tune in the station each time you change. It is compact and very square looking, but it does have a radio, corded phone and alarm clock.

This is a great phone for the price. The only 2 down falls I see are, the ringer volume switch gives you 3 settings, high, low and off. The low setting may as well be a second off setting. You can hardly hear it ring sitting next to it. And the other thing is that the key pad on the phone stays constantly on, even in the cradle. It's not that bright and won't bother when the room is dark, but why they designed it this way is a good question. Most phones key pads turn off when you set them in the cradle.

Other than those minor things,(that's why only 4 stars) this is a great phone for the bedroom. Radio works great. Caller I.D. works just fine. Phone has plenty of memory and is clear. I recommend this one!

After reading the last review, I took a chance and bought this phone from Amazon and it is exactly as described and looks exactly like the photo. I think the last reviewer might have gotten a mistaken product from another seller other buying than Amazon. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Nice small radio, phone, alarm system. It fits into a small space to reduce clutter. The time numbers are easy to see. Less obvious are the glowing dots for AM/PM, as well as the alarm-on glowing dots. Tends to make you tilt the thing back, and then the phone handle falls off. Works as a phone so far, radio quality average, and the alarm buzzer has one volume...LOUD. The light readout on the phone handle keeps tract of all calls...even ones not answered. But....actually, for the price, and the performance....I actually like this little unit and recommend it.

My favorite thing about this alarm clock/phone is the 2 alarm settings. I don't have to reset or even think about turning it on Mon. - Fri. Also, nice volume control. I prefer to wake to music, (hate buzzing alarms!), and my last alarm clock had 2 volume levels -off and LOUD! This allows me to wake at the perfect sound level. Minor negatives - really bright display, like a beacon at night (I cover it up), and I wish the cord was longer (not a big deal). I'm really happy with it.

I love this product. It is just the right size. It is on my end table by the bed and doesnt take up much room. By the picture it doesnt look too nice but when I got it I was surprised to see how nice it does look. I got it before the stated mail date. Highly recommend it. - Alarm Clock Telephone - All - In - One Alarm Clock - Alarm Clock Radio - Telephone-alarm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information