Sunday 31 July 2011

Wenger Swiss Army


This is a good watch, and the price was right. However you need to update your info. This watch is not the size, etc. you show on your site. This is the second watch I have ordered from you and after the first one I E-mailed you about the description of these watches. This watch is much larger than you show in diameter and thickness. It was cheap enough that I will keep it as it is a work watch, but please try to get the size down. I think you can do better than this.

Will Hubbs Wenger Swiss Military Men's 70996 Alpine Diver Military Watch

Good watch over all. Keeps great time, I beat the crap out of it and it still comes back for more.

Only complaint is that when I bought the watch, I didnt notice there was a slight oily patch on the inside of the dial window. Not worth the shipping cost to replace so Im going to keep it as my utility watch. Oh well...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information