Saturday 30 July 2011

Cordless Stick Vacuum - cordless vacuum, cordless stick vacuum


Only one little problem...Amazon needs to touch up the part number in all of it's listings.



It needs to have the (39150)tacked on to the 60776. Most of the people that have run the re-charge life out of it and are looking for the replacement are looking for the 39150 number as it is on the battery and the Eureka label on the Vacuum.



With the 60776 standing alone it leaves the impression that it's a battery for one of the other small Eureka machines. Eureka 60776 Vacuum Battery Pack

I ordered the Eureka 60776 battery pack hoping that it would replace the 38797 battery pack for a Eureka Boss Lite model 93B.

The batteries are the same size, but have electrical contacts in different locations. Unfortunately, I have to return the 60776 battery pack. I can no longer find the 38797 battery pack anywhere. As a last resort, I'm having Batteries Plus rebuild the old 38797 battery pack with new cells, and I'll super glue the battery case back together.

Purchased this battery to replace the original one in my Eureka Quick Up stick vac. Charged it overnight and works great. I'm so glad that you can get replacement batteries because I love the vacuum. Would hate to have to buy a new Eureka cordless stick vac if you can even find them anymore.

What a life-saver! Was going to have to buy a replacement vacuum for $$ when I stumbled across this gem. Pulled out the old one, inserted the new one and with a 2 hour recharge, was able to vacuum all the floors with no drop in power. Saved at least $40 with the purchase of this. Just remember to recycled the old used one properly!

I was worried when the battery on my vac started losing it's ability to charge, and I was leary of ordering a new battery for fear it would not be as strong as the original or end up not taking the charge itself, but I needn't have worried. This battery charged up perfectly and hasn't given me a bit of problems. Hopefully it'll last longer than the first one did though! lol

Bought this as a replacement. The cost of this battery is more than half the cost of a complete new vacuum. The original battery began to lose power very quickly after a complete charge. The vacuum itself is great. It's nice to be able to use this rather than dragging out the big wired vacuum. - Great Product - Cordless Vac - Cordless Vacuum - Cordless Stick Vacuum'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information