Sunday 31 July 2011

Great Product - wen, haircare


I'm on my 2nd week of using Hair One and I am in LOVE! I learned about Hair One while reading reviews and blogs online about Wen. Wen is VERY expensive compared to Hair One and by all accounts Hair One was equally as good. Well, I haven't tried Wen but, i love Hair One. I am African American with medium textured, just below the shoulder length hair (not really course, i perm maybe once every 3-4 months). I've noticed as I approach 40 my hair is getting drier and not as soft as it used to be. I noticed a difference in texture after the first wash. My hair was soft and held the curl perfectly. I used Nuetrogena clarifying wash first then applied Hair One exactly as directed, combing out from root to ends while in the shower. I didn't use any as a leave-in conditioner. Other comments suggest using a clarifying shampoo at least once a month while 'co-washing' and so do I. The only other product i use on my hair is Ojon Restorative Treatment. I'm ready to TRASH every other shampoo and conditioner i have today! Can you imagine? What a money saver! Give it a try ladies!! Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner Jojoba (Color-Treated) 12 oz.

I have been a faithful user of WEN cleansers since December 2009 and have loved the results I've had. I haven't used anything else since December and didn't plan to. I recently made it to our local Sally Beauty Supply for the first time and ran into Hair One. I didn't buy it at that moment but came home and did some checking on the web about the product. I saw that it got great reviews so I decided to give it a try. I bought two single-use packets at Sally and used one for the first time this morning. WOW! My hair looks like it does after using my Wen but as I styled it as usual, I noticed it was softer and shinier than wheh I cleanse with Wen (I didn't think that was possible). I am going to use the second packet in 4-5 days (that is the same routine I have with Wen) and see if my results are just as wonderful. If you're on the fence or are a devoted Wen user but cringe at the price, please give this a try. It's worth it!

This product ROCKS! Never in my LIFE have I had such a LOVE AFFAIR with a product! It makes my short strait hair have CRAZY Volume! I can run my hands through my hair without a ton of product. I have used Aveda products forever and have tried others that seem to under perform. Ojon shampoo and conditioner was my last fumble. I can say with out a doubt that this stuff works! After my 1st use I was SOLD! I can't believe the price compared to WEN. You get a 12 oz bottle for less than the price of a 6oz bottle of WEN, with the same results! Gotta LOVE that! If your a skeptic, like me, the proof is in the puddin'. Go to Sally's beauty supply and you can buy a trial pack ($1.29 or less) and try it! You'll be STOKED with the results!



I am 36 yrs old,with short/strait,colored,normal/dry & of european descent.

I bought this as an alternative to Wen, which I haven't tried because of the asinine price but was curious about. I have never had an issue with shampoo they usually work about the same for me so I had no real expectations using this.

This stuff is awesome! I have dry dyed blond hair that is thinner in some spots from picking at it. Now it looks like so thick and bouncy. I didn't use any other products like mousse so I could judge the effects of just the Hair One and I am very pleased.

It is weird to use because it doesn't foam but it does clean. It also tingled which was nice. I didn't use the recommended pumps. My hair is long and I used 10 pumps but, because its thin my hair was well saturated.

I finished off with 1 pump as a leave in conditioner. It seemed like my hair was going to tangle but it combed out just fine. I used the Jojoba formula.

I can't say I'm impressed with this product yet, maybe after I use it a few more times. I expected instant shine and frizz free hair. Didn't happen. I still had to use an anti frizz spray. I have shoulder length color treated (brown with carmel tones, kind of red tones), no curl, straight fly away type hair. My current shampoos and conditioners I think work better for my type of hair. My hair always looks its best right after I have it colored and Sync applied. Thats when its really soft and shiny. You know, as I look at my hair now in the mirror, I think this product might have even dulled the color up somewhat. I'm editing my first review to increase my review to 3 stars. After a second wash with this product, I was more pleased with the results. It does make the hair look fuller and healthier. This cleanser did not dull my color as I thought after first use. I'm not so keen on the smell however, it does leave my hair feeling clean. The product smells mentholated and peachy, but not in a good way, in my opinnion. If this kind of a smell doesn't bother you, than I would say to give it a chance. It might be good for you. - Haircare - Hair One - Hair Product - Wen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information