Sunday 31 July 2011

Ipod Transmitter - charger, ipod


I have had a few FM transmitters in my lifetime. This was by far the worst and expensive! The sound quality was horrible. I always understood monster as being high quality product associated with premium sound systems. I would frequently have to change the few channels on this FM transmitter and even when I did find one that worked the sound was horrible.



Don't they do rigorous testing before launching this type of product? Monster iCarPlay Wireless 500 FM Transmitter for iPod

I had my CD player temporarily die in my car. The car has a great tuner in it, best I've ever had. I tried this with my i pad. You have to find a setting that is not taken by a station your tuner can pick up or there is cause for cross-talk. I use the 107 and it works great. The sound quality is fine, but we are talking about compressed MP3s here folks. I just wish i could figure out a trick way to mount the i pad....

So, i've always preferred Monster products. I had one of the first ones that came out for my classic ipod, and it never had any problem, clear sound, easy to use. sadly it got stolen out of my car. I bought a new ipod, and with it, an Itrip. the itrip was TERRIBLE. for the next several months i just burnt cds for my car travel, not knowing what to try next. thank goodness i returned to monster, i bought this off amazon.com and just plugged it into my car, PERFECT. the 20 bucks i spent was a deal compared to the 75+ at best buy for my itrip. GET IT.

I previously owned a different monster FM transmitter that worked very well. This one, however, does not. I has more limited channel options, which have constant interference and noice, versus the clear channel experience of the previous model. This one is thumbs down!

This is a horrible product. I bought it because the cable appeared to be sturdy and that's a problem I've had before with other transmitters. However, with this product, I get nothing but static. A couple of the preset channels worked for a couple of days, and now I can't even transmit on them. This was a waste of money - and I paid full retail.

I was skeptical about this product after reading all the reviews, however, I went ahead with the purchase Amazon is offering. I should say I am satisfied with the purchase. I live in north east and have not had any static issues with this so for.

Does what it suppose to do just need to extend the device as close to the antenna as possible... If you have a choice I would recommend you look for the the device with a digital fm changer... Depending on where your stations are located it may give you static on the pre-specified stations.



We use it with a ipod nano and it works. - Ipod - Charger - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information