Saturday 30 July 2011

Brad Nails


Have not used the two brad sets I received yet, and may have trouble trying to use them due to poor packaging in the shipping box.



The Brads are packaged in plastic press fit blister packs about the size of a candy bar. The packs were shipped in a 12" x 6" x 4" cardboard box with a piece of bubble wrap and no means to secure them from moving. The blister packs must have moved around considerably during shipping because both packs opened and the brad strip separated into anywhere from single brads, to strips of only a few brads, to a half strip of brads. I don't know yet if my nailer will accept very small strips let alone single brads.



The brads themselves are probably fine as a product, but Amazon gets a "F" for shipping. Keep this in mind when ordering small parts that cannot handle shipping without being secured. Sigh..... Senco A209809 18-Gauge-by-5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads

I ordered the wrong item and only realized it when I received the shipping notice. Senior moment for sure but I was treated respectfully and they even gave me the link to a different store so I could buy it from them, meanwhile crediting me the full price of my order. Now that is true customer service!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information