Tuesday 31 May 2011

Coastal Scents - palette, make up


Bought this for my girl friend. She likes it a lot especially doing all these crazy eye effects. She said it's not your high end Channel but certainly much higher quality than off the shelves brand at Walgreen. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. Certainly it's a very good deal for the value. Hope this help. Cheers! Bundle Monster 120 Full Color Pro Eye Shadow (Eyeshadow) Cosmetics Makeup Palette - Shimmer / Matte Combo

I Love Love LOVE this eyeshadow palette!...this is my very first palette so I can not compare with other high end brands, but I can say that the colors are very pigmented, they last, and they get the job done! I was in search of a palette that I could afford and that would satisfy my want for a 120 palette..all the other ones I saw were $30+ because of shipping and all, but ordering off of amazon gave me free shipping which is always a plus! In my opinion this palette is for beginners, advanced, or just anyone who wants to change up their look a bit. I would totally recommend this product! Plus buying from the seller 'Bundle Monster' was fabulous, they shipped way before I expected and it was from Hawaii! It came wrapped in a whole bunch of bubble wrap with a "handle with care" package. Nothing was broken. I am so happy! so you should Buy it too!

This is a real deal.. Great price with excellent quality.. I bought this for my girl friend and she is so happy with it. It replaces all her eye cosmetics make up with just one palette. and save so much space!!

I recieved this set about 3 days after I bought it. I have been modeling for years and know a lot about make up from various shoots. The pigment is average and there is a lot of fall out. There are a few colors I am satisfied with. I would recommend this to someone that has not used designer make up. It is about the same as store brand. For the price, I would say it is about right, but you get what you pay for. It is worth it to just buy MAC for colors like this. I recommend putting this eyeshadow on before any foundation so that you can whipe off the fall out before you put the rest of your make up on. Also if you pack it on it looks a little better. About 1/3 of the colors are chalky. I would say this is a great buy for ages 13-20.

I'm sure I would of loved the color's in this palette but before I could even open it the plastic box that holds the colors BROKE! Even with a cracked chipped box I decided to look at what I thought would of been my awesome eye shadow's to only find them broken as well! I was so disappointed to say the least and I'm sure I would of had a blasty blast with these colors if only the darn things would of been up to par.

Love the colors! They are very bright and they really show up well on darker skin. I have very yellow undertones and they are true to the color I see in the pan. One arrived cracked but it kept its shape in the pan and hasn't broken. For the price and to supplement your eyeshadow collection if you are on a budget it is awesome!

I love how fast it came to my house. I love all the colors in this palette. I love how compact it is. The only thing I didn't like is 7 of the colors came broken so I guess I'll have to use the alcohol and dime trick :) - Eyeshadow Set - Palette - Make Up - Eyeshadows'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information