Monday 30 May 2011

Waist Shaper - spanx, lipo in a box


This product is a great style (highwaist with legs) to go with most of my clothes. It is a fabulous look. It is sexy with the gold shimmer and makes me look sexy. It's a great change from the traditional shapewear you would want others to see. Good control and is holding up very well after many washings.

Give it a try! I'm glad I did. Lipo in a Box Shimmer & Shape Highwaisted Panty w/Legs Black Medium

The product was very comfortable but did not hold me in as I was hoping it would. It was also too long for me in both directions despite my checking what size to get based on my weight and height. It also did not have a good feel with respect to the material. It was somewhat scratchy. - Spanx - Girdle - Bridal - Lipo In A Box'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information