Tuesday 31 May 2011

Deskjet Printers - hp ink cartridge, hp ink


Buying the combo pack was less expensive that buying them separately. What else is there to say? It comes with the same free return envelopes (that let you return the empty cartridges for recycling) as the single Ink Cartridge. HP 56/57 Black, Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, Combo Pack (C9321FN#140)

The Inkjet Combo Pack is what I needed for my printer. There is nothing stellar about it. It gets the job done, and well. The quality of the prints are crisp and clean. I have not had any problems with the cartridges on my printer. Also, the combo pack is a better deal than if purchasing the individual cartridges. So I recommend it.

Please read the following, and then use any seller other than Image

Warehouse!



I love my HP printer, but I thought I'd try a more economical option than buying the name brand print cartridge. Knowing nothing about any of the sellers of "generic" print cartridges, I thought I would play it safe and use a reseller for Amazon. Big Mistake!



After nearly two months, I have no print cartidges that work, and no money back. This infuriating process has consisted of

1. My electronic order. That part was fine.

2. Print cartidges which arrived unhurt. Good so far.

3. Color cartridges, which when installed in their port, were totally undetectible by my HP2100 printer. I tried everything imaginable - swapping ports, turning on and off the printer, more, and nothing worked. End of week one.

4. Sent off an email to Image Warehouse carefully detailing my printer's inability to recognize the cartridge. One week passes.

5. I recieve an email telling me to visit their trouble-shooting site for that item, and when I visit, it tells me how to clean the ink jets with my printer. Not the problem I wrote them about!

6. Sent them an email stating that if they could not help me with the problem, I would send the cartridges back, and would like a refund for the entire price, including my shipping expenses - both directions.

7. They email me where to return the two unusable catridges, and I mail them USPO, with all communications, to the address provided.

8. 20 days pass and I send an email asking if they have recieved the return.

9. Silence.

10. I am now almost two months into this process, and I have no cartridges, no refund of the original charges, no return shipping, and no news.



I have ALWAYS had great luck with Amazon. They are my go to default for much of my internet purchases. I have never had this bad an internet transaction. The fact that Image Warehouse is an Amazon reseller has done squat for the process. Save your money and try another seller!

"HP 56/57 Inkjet Print Combo Pack." Sooooo, what's not to like?



HP--a reliable name in product quality!



56/57--black ink cartridge, tri-color ink cartridge, a two-in-one deal!

Convenient!



Take that mouse, move it around. Click. Move it some more. Click again. I've just ordered the "HP 56/57 Inkjet Print Combo Pack" without leaving my house. Heck--without leaving my chair! Convenient!



Price--Several dollars less than the local national chain store, plus time and gasoline to get there. Not only that but the postal service will deliver the combo pack right to my door! Convenient and cost- and time-effective! Great service!



So there you are! Quality, convenience, service. What's not to like?

Let's face it, THIS is the best ink you can buy for the manufacturers printer, being that the product was explicitly designed for their printer. Of course, it's ridiculously expensive, like most manufacturer's printer ink. One must wonder WHAT exactly it is they put in this ink. Is it from the rare endangered Printorical Squid painstakingly caught in the deepest depths of the Mariana trench?



Anyhow, 3 stars - 5 for great ink quality, 1 for price, averaged together for 3. - Ink Cartridge - Hp Ink Cartridge - Hp Ink - Printer Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information