Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tea Gift Set - teas, tea time


I saw this and thought it would be worth trying, primarily to have a nice box to keep tea in. The box is great, but I was astonished at how much I like the teas. Whatever their source for tea (100% Ceylon) has a very smooth and distinctive flavor. Their English Breakfast is easily the best black tea I've tried (and I love tea), at least when taken without milk. It's fine with milk, but isn't as good as some UK teas. The flavored teas are all very well balanced as well. I'd strongly recommend this (or a related smaller size) if you're looking for some very great tea as well as a good place to keep it. Bentley's Finest Teas Wood Grain Tea Chest, Variety Pack of 6 Flavors, Tea Bags, 120 Count Box

After reading that Bentley's has the finest Ceylon teas in the world, I decided to give this as a Christmas gift to my husband. He says it is the best tea he's ever had, and since he is somewhat of a tea connoisseur, I would consider that a compliment. The box is beautiful, and it makes a lovely presentation.

This is a really neat selection of teas in a very handsome box - just as nice to look at as the teas are delicious. I think I will order a few of these for Christmas presents for those "hard-to-find-presents-for" friends. I can highly recommend this product and am wholeheartedly enjoying it.



Sunny

It is "special" to be offered your choice of tea and company always enjoys picking their own flavor. It is especially nice when it is presented in a lovely wooden box ( sort of like opening a gift).You soon learn your friends favorites. It also makes a lovely gift.

I was actually surprised by how nice the box looks. It's a nice wood grain with rich color. The tea is good stuff, several packs of each flavor, no staples on the bags for people who like to toss them in the microwave.



The box is sturdy but light. It has wood dividers, not CARDBOARD like some others. Everything inside is covered in felt. The whole thing is shrink-wrapped with the lid on the bottom of the box just like in the picture of the product.



This would make an excellent gift for any tea drinker, or just buy it for you if you like tea and want a nice place to keep the bags.

I bought this as a gift and read the reviews before buying. It looked really nice when received and the people seemed to like it. I do agree that I was dissapointed about the felt moving away to show the partical box dividers. But I hear the tea is fantastic, so I really hope the box lasts a long time.

I bought this to serve tea with a beautiful presentation for special dinners and I am pretty disappointed. The book looks nice until you get close to it and touch it. It's wood laminate NOT wood and has a light, cheap appearance. I don't know how the tea tastes, but the box definitely disappointed me. - Tea Time - Tea Gift Set - Teas - Bentleys'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information