Tuesday 31 May 2011

Drawer Organizers - drawer organizers, desk supplies organizers


These are excellent drawer trays. Very deep. I would like fewer compartments - larger, but hey...it is what it is. NOW, the issue. The file cabinet where I intended to use this item is 20" deep. I figured I'm golden. NOT! Well, I found that the CABINET is 20" deep, but the top and middle drawers, are only 13" to allow for cable management behind the drawers. The bottom drawer is 17+" so the tray fit in the bottom drawer only - not the top or middle. Hacksaw solved the problem. My stupidity for not measuring first. Rubbermaid Extra Deep Desk Drawer Director Tray, Plastic, 11.875 x 15 x 2.5 Inches, Black (11906ROS)

I ordered this tray for my daughter's dorm room. Without knowing the measurements of her desk drawer, I ordered this anyway. At move-in trying out this drawer tray was the first thing I wanted to do. It was a perfect fit. I love the deep compartments. What ever she chooses to put in them will not fall out. I highly recommand this product.

How they get away with charging eleven bucks for this is beyond me -- it's literally just a big piece of plastic. I guess they're allowed to set the price if people like me keep buying it, though ...



As for the product itself ... it divides. Yep. It does the job. - Drawer Organizers - Desk Supplies Organizers - Drawer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information