Tuesday 31 May 2011

Ipod Touch 4g Case - bundle, ipod accessories


I purchased this bundle package and an item was missing from the package. (USB Plug Extension) Also, the AC car adapter did not work with my ipod as advertised. The quality of the products are very cheap and to my opinion not even worth the cheap price that the bundle sales for. Ok. I said no big deal you get what you pay for and I was willing to take the lost. However, after leaving feed back that an item was defective and one was missing, the saler (DigitalsOnDemand) tried to resolve the matter by offering a refund and to ship the product that was missing providing that I remove the negative feed back. Well guess what? I removed the feed back and they didnt live up to their end of the bargan. Its been weeks and still no reshipment of the item promised and no refund.



Dont waste your time with this company they will only let you down in the end!



DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle for New Apple iPod Touch iTouch 4G 4th Gen Generation 8GB 32GB 64GB DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle for New Apple iPad 2 2nd Gen 2G Tablet / Wifi 3G model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (2nd Generation)

it's all good stuff for the price. different cases (clear, black, etc) some apple cables (with a typo on the power plug -- might be cast-offs from product assurance that still meet usable specs) -- sure beats paying 30 - 40 dollars for just that charger at target / best buy / the mac store! and the cases that are 20 - 40 at those same stores, you get those with this too. i didn't need the aux cable or the splitter or the headphones, but everything else is great. i didn't have any problems with my retractable or the power charger or car charger like one of the other reviews had. i was really glad to find this whole bundle for that cost too, since i had just bought a 15 dollar car charger at the office supply store a week before (unopened, so returned).

One of the charging cables didn't work. The retractable cable didn't retract. The protective screen cleaner left lint on the glass screen. On the other hand, if you're a n00b who doesn't know what to really get for an iTouch *and* you can't find an accessory assortment for a cheaper price, start here. The assortment has the basics, and even comes with four very different slips / cases for your iTouch, so you can find out which style's the best for you. I think what I liked best about this product is that I didn't have to waste all that (bleeping) time clicking and shopping and browsing for four or five different iTouch accessories. I'd rather spend time on my iTouch, than shop for accessories for it.

I read the reviews of this product after I ordered it. If I had read it first, I would have never ordered anything from these people. I was hoping that it was just a coincidence that these people had defective items and was hoping that I would actually get something that was brand new and worked. NOTHING WORKED THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK just like the people who wrote negative reviews. I have since filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau and I am demanding a refund and new equipment that works and it brand new like advertised. That was a lie that we what received was new. The better business bureau says that I definitely have a claim and i don't care if I have to pay a ton of money, so be it. These people need to be shut down. There are pathetic.DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle for New Apple iPod Touch iTouch 4G 4th Gen Generation 8GB 32GB 64GB

i have this 15 items for a month, and everything are still in good condition. i love the crystal case its not hard, but its not soft, its like a hard rubber so its unbreakable, i like the lcd protector its easy to use and it is reusable, coz i tried to remove and wash it still the same and sticky, so if it has bubbles or some dirt just wash it and air dry. all electronic gadgets is working especially the chargers. leather case is of course synthetic, and decent enough. I RECOMMEND THIS TO YOU !!! but i purchased this for only $29.99 only, now they have increase a lot... :(

I bought this item for myself mainly for the car/wall charger. I got the item yesterday and was instantly happy with the purchase. The only thing in the bundle im worried about is the flip case. Reason is it has magnets that hold the flip part down and im afriad if an ipod is in the case for to long it might erase the hard drive.



Buy this bundle!

Having bought a similar kit for the previous generation iPod, I thought I knew what to expect. I am really impressed with this kit though. The headphones actually have good bass response, not to mention have the mic too, meaning I actually have a decent pair of headphones in case something happens to the originals that came with the ipod.



The "pleather" case fits snug, and the clip allows for easy access (which is nice for those spur of the moment quick photos you might want to take). The cases are great compared to some of the more expensive brands available at large department stores.



Must say, this was well worth the money to me. Good buy. - Screen Protector - Case - Ipod Accessories - Bundle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information