Tuesday 31 May 2011

Organization - sleeves, cd


The sleeves are packed in 100 count packages. The flap is prefolded. The window is large enough to see most of the your label. The paper is closed cell, smooth, and tear resistent. You can't beat the price. The seller's service is excellant. Very prompt shipping. Americopy 500 Paper CD Sleeves with Window & Flap

Shoulda done this sooner, but forgot about it. What can I say, it's a cd sleeve. Fits perfect and it's white.

I'm more impressed with the great customer service that I got from the seller. Honest and they corrected a mistake with the order without a hitch.

Hey, for the price you can't beat it. With the free shipping it worked out cheaper than buying the 100 pack in the store. Sleeves are durable. Tops do not come pre folded. If you find folding a DVD sleeve is to much work, this product is not for you!! Great product.

Paper quality is a bit thin so protection of your disc isn't too great. Others have mentioned about paper quality being good, but each reviewer probably bought their sleeves from different sellers. I guess my seller sent me a cheaper one.



The top of the page lists '500 Paper CD Sleeves' which would make this a nice deal(if you got it at under twelve bucks). I only received 100 from my seller, so check to make sure that you got the full 500.

I got these from "checkoutstore_inc" and they are just fine. The flap is not pre-folded. The paper quality is adequate - not quite as white as my last box of Memorex sleeves. The cellophane window is actually 3mm larger than the Memorex sleeves I just finished (for the OCD among us who care about such things....). No complaints at all.

I agree you can't beat the price and with the free delivery an added Plus. Cheaper than getting them at the computer shows. To the seller, I received CD sleeves before the estimated delivery date and the product was in perfect condition. Thank you...

These cd sleeves get the job done. The paper is thinner than the average cd sleeve. If your cds travel the globe in their sleeves, you may want to spend the extra money on the heavier duty ones. If you're just looking to store your cds dust free with a little protection, these will get the job done. The price can't be beat and I will buy them again.

I ordered some envelops from this company and were not what I expected.

Then contacted vendor with question. They responded promptly and refunded my

money. I wasn't expecting them to do that and was surprised by their willingness

to please me. I would order from them again. - Cd Storage - Dvd - Cd - Sleeves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information