Monday 30 May 2011

Expandable Multi-handset - dect cordless phone, cordless phone


This phone does not allow its use with a headset. No where on the Amazon description does it mention "no headset jack". In fact quite to the contrary, it suggests that headsets are an option. For example, it shows a headset as "Frequently bought together". Also later in the description, it states: "Additional Features: Consider a Panasonic headset connecting your conversation to the handset of any of our phone systems". For me, the lack of headset capability considerably limits this phone's usability. Panasonic KX-TG4012N DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with 2 handsets

These are great portable phones. I have them hooked up in my barn and they work well at considerable distance from the base. The belt clip is very useful as I use it to clip the phone to my shirt collar during calls and can continue my conversation while continuing to work.

I am still learning the many features but the start up was simple, plug em in charge em overnight and they were ready to go.

For the time being they have met all of my expectations; good sound quality on both ends, loud ringer, light weight and easy to program. However the jury is still out, not sure how they will work in the dead of winter, time will tell.

We have been very happy with the recent purchase of our Panasonic digital cordless phones. They have perfect clarity and are very easy to use. I would not buy another brand of cordless phone as my experience with others has never matched the Panasonic quality. Buy with confidence!

It's a great phone, but it doesn't have a blinking light to let you know if there's a message on the phone. The best part is that the batteries are AA, so you can get them anywhere when they have to be replaced.

I am pleased with these phones although am disappointed by some things. I don't love the display the letters are very narrow and cramped together and the orang color takes time to get used to but is not altogether unpleasant but the coloring makes for a softer focus screen. The speaker feature is not as loud or clear as I would like and it cuts out a bit.



On the positive what I do like is the design of the main phone holder it is very small saving space where it is essential and the ring tones are unique and pleasant. The battery life seems to be quite good and the silver color fades into the background easily without becoming invisible like my older black phone did (making it difficult to spot at times). The odd thing about this phone esthetically is that the back half is matte black and the front part is silver. Odd.

Hard to beat in this budget range...Not recommended as a primary phone but good for a bedroom/guestroom. The menu takes some getting used to, very different from earlier Panasonic products. I would have preferred a white model but that is not offered. Adding additional phone is cost effective as well, may get one for the garage...Would buy again.

This was my second set of Panasonic phones. They are the only ones I would purchase from now on. Have all the features I wanted, great sound quality, easy to use menu. Needed this set for my living room and extra bedroom. Worked out great since I did not need any answering machine with the phones. Would highly recommed!

Three favorite features:

1) Speaker option on the phone is great rather than on the base

2) Light weight

3) Crystal clear sound and no interference when using other electical equipment such as a microwave. - Panasonic Cordless - Dect Cordless Phone - Cordless Phone - Expandable Multi-handset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information