Monday 30 May 2011

Digital Coaxial - audio cable, 25ft


I was able to fish this with a bunch of other wires through a 1 inch hole in my rafters. It made the trip just fine and is of a very high quality. I'm using it for the digital out on my television to my stereo receiver and it works and looks great. Great value for the price! Mediabridge Ultra Series - Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable - RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors (35 Feet)

I originally had a Monster brand name subwoofer cable that was only about 12 feet yet costed me somewhere around $50 when I got it years ago. I recently moved to a new place and 12ft was not enough for the new subwoofer placement so I decided to go out on a limb and try this. I am extremely glad that I did. The manufacturer shows a detailed picture of its construction, which is nearly identical to the Monster subwoofer cables out there. Furthermore, I didnt notice one single bit of difference in sound quality between the two. For those of you who may doubt my ears, I have a subwoofer that costed $1,000 so any difference between the cables would be pretty evident. I certainly don't mean to be an audio snob, I just want to point out that this product is quality and I am happy using it with my high end gear. Definitely recommended!

I have always bought Monster Cable products in the past. Not any more. These cables are just as good and a fraction of the price. My new Onkyo 7.1 surround sound system sounds great, no hissing, no hum or feedback of any kind. The Signal to the my HD Plasma via there HDMI cables is also FLAWLESS. I purchased 2 of there Optical Cables for my non HDMI devices, 5 HDMI cables and 1 of there Coax cable for my subwoofer located over 35 feet away in the back of the room! Everything is as advertised. Don't get screwed paying hundreds of dollars to Monster Cable anymore. Mediabridge makes a great product. Thanks!

If you are like me, I am going to try and find the best quality for the money. The cable construction is better than expected. The sound quality is amazing. It actually sounds the same if not a little better than the monster cable I was using previously. There are no delays from receiver,(Onkyo TXSR508),to 12" sub. I highly reccommend this product to anyone.

This was the perfect size. This works great with a Denon AVR-2808CI reciever. Initially, had the subwoofer hooked up with a 6 foot cable. This gave me a good point of reference. Sound was great with the six foot cable. Then I moved the subwoofer to the desired location. I used a both 35 foot 16 gauge cable and then I used a 35 coax cable fitted with an RCA adapter. Bass was considerably lacking. This was frustrating given the time. I ordered the Mediabridge Utra Series pro grad sub woofer 35 foot cable. Installation was a breeze. But more importantly, I gained the bass that I had when compared to the 6 foot cable. Love this product. - Audio Cable - Belkin - Audio Cables - 25ft'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information