Monday 30 May 2011

Kindle 2 Protection - kindle, kindle 2 car charger


I'm totally pleased with this set because it is well made and works perfectly for me. I particularly love that it is all white and matches the Kindle. I've used everything in the set and they all work well.



Because of having everything in one set, what I do is use one of those zip around covers that you can buy for carrying a book to read on a commute, etc. I don't commute any longer but the one I had holds my Kindle in its protective cover and all these accessories in a zippered pocket. The book carrier has a soft handle so, thanks to this set, I can reach for the book carrier and I have 100% of what I'll need to use my Kindle.



I thought these items would look cheap, given the price, but they don't. I'm very pleased with them. Amazon Kindle 2 (2nd Generation) USB Car Charger, USB Wall / Travel Charger, ...

If you own a kindle, you will want multiple charging options. This set provides extremely useful pieces. You get the basic kindle charging connection from kindle to USB. You then get two other pieces - USB to car charger and USB to wall plug. You can use the latter two pieces with any other device to USB cord - making this useful for more than just a kindle.

I love my little kindle and just wanted to have extra adapters on hand for the emergency charge just in case of low battery warnings. I have priced the a/c adapter alone at $20 so this package deal is actually quite a baragin. Always good to be able to power up without having to resort to turning on your computer.

My brand new wall charher lost its prong the first time I used it. I had to order another one. Not a happy trooper.Rapid Wall / AC Charger for the Amazon Kindle Latest Generation (US or International) and Kindle DX - Gomadic Brand with Rapid Charge Technology

This was a great package and for the price it came quickly in the mail, all bundled up and with everything shown. I thought at first it was going to be too good to be true but it was all there and it all works! Great deal at a great price, couldn't ask for anything better than that!!

Why would anyone get a Kindle without a cover? The car charger for our Kindle is an essential, too! On a long vacation trip to the mountains, my wife used the car charger exclusively because we had no easy access to house current. Charging in the car was simple and kept her reading! The screen protector for any electrical item is a "no brainer", no worry about scratches with it. In fact, we ordered 3 additional screen covers just in case this one gets scratched down the line. Good deals. Good prices! Just what we needed to complete the Kindle.

I've never had a charger stop working. What's up with that? The charger that came with the Kindle stopped working after two months so I took the travel charger with me to France. After three weeks, it stopped working also! How dissappointing because that's why I bought the Kindle in the first place. Now I have to wait until I can get yet another charger to use my Kindle. - Kindle 2 Charger - Kindle 2 Car Charger - Ear Phones - Kindle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information