Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hardshell Case - hardshell case, macbook shell


the mCover Hard Shell case is really good. it protects the computer from dirt but also from it getting hit by accident. Even when you drop it the cover protects it and with the cover on, the damage will be no were near the level it would have been if the hard shell cover wasn't on. the hard shell is also very practical. it doesn't overlap any ports on either side of the computer and it covers the whole external body of the mac. this product also has two little stand on the far side in order for it to be tilted a little bit and trust me this helps.i definitely recommend this produt iPearl mCover® Hard Shell Case for 13" Aluminum MacBook Pro A1278 (Aqua)

The product is everything I wanted it to be and more! Fast shipping! I ordered it on Monday and got it on Wednesday. It fits my MacBook Pro 13.3" PERFECTLY. I got the cover in Aqua, which is a fun color, while at the same time protecting my new computer. I would definitely 100% recommend this product from this vendor =)

I just bought a new Macbook Pro 13" and wanted to make sure I had a protective case for it before it even arrived. I ordered this case online (in the Aqua color) and am very happy with it. It looks great, goes on easily, and most of all, I really love the little feet at the bottom to keep it angled up right and help keep it cool.

This item is of good value, compared to many other overly priced items. bought this item from the seller as a present for my girlfriend and she wrote a view on my behalf...



"I got my Macbook just a month ago and was looking for a case to protect it from my numerous coffee cups and crumbs. Plus, the top of my previous computer looked very ugly, because of hundreds of scratches from the books that I use to put on it and just from carrying it around all the time.

The mCover case was a present, and I should say that probably it is one of the most useful presents I have ever gotten. First of all, it does not make the laptop bigger. It is fixed directly to the computer and completely united with the body. On the sides there are special holes for the usb exits and other plugs. If you open the laptop you do not see the case, it does not ruin Macbook's design from the inside.

Another thing I like about this case is that it has little trotters that push the computer from the bottom, so you can lift it up preventing heating of the hard drive granting your MacBook nice and long life. If you are not using them (let's say you sit on the bed) they are easily folded to the bottom of the laptop.

I can say that I am completely satisfied with this present. Nice, bright, lively color, the case fits perfectly, looks very stylish and accurate, and it really protects the computer from all the scratches, liquids and crumbs helping the Macbook to stay pretty and "healthy" for a longer time. And the last, but not the least, are all the admiring "wows" and inquiries you get from your friends. I would say that if you are fancied by good protection, style, and something that would improve upon the design one of these cases is a must have."

I bought a Speck (when it was on sale) plastic cover for my HP. I liked it and thought it was a good idea. Although it made the laptop a little more bulky.



I decided to buy a cover for my Mac Book Pro (aluminum body) to protect my investment. The cover snaps on easily and looks nice. It also helps to make the edges of the open laptop a little less sharp (but only a little). The cover doesn't add a lot of bulk either.



The bottom panel has lots of open slots and helps with ventilation. I haven't used the feet because I use a laptop cooler. I did extend the feet once just to see how easily they worked. They appear to be a bit flimsy and I don't have a lot of confidence that they will last with any prolonged use.



I would recommend it for the price I paid ($17+).

I have bought (seller: mCover) a blue color Hard Case for my Makbook Pro 13". It's really easy to place it on my laptop. I feel more protected while working on it and leaving it at home with my 3 years old daughter. After applying this, I feel more secure for it's outside body and dust. On my old Toshiba laptop there were lot of scratched on its body (not to mention some of them were made my my little princess), but on macbook now I could save it least for a long time. The quality and fittling is really nice. Though nothing is perfect, it's lock which bind it with body are a little filmsy (one of the side lock did not lcoked well), I tried lot to fix it with body but did not get any success. The case has samll stand/legs which keeps it about an inch up to pass air, which is nice feature.

The case it devided into two parts, upper half stick to top side lid of laptop and bottom half goes under the base. Overall its really nice and sturdy case to save investment.

I ordered matching AQUA iPearl cases for my Mac Air and my iPhone. I can walk in to any board room and know that I look professional with just a little touch of fun. Of importance, the feet were missing when the Mac Air cover showed up. I called and pronto, they sent them. No questions. No hassle. No delay. EXCELLENT product. REAL people answered the phone. STRONG customer service. 5 Stars. - Macbook Case - Macbook Shell - Macbook Pro Case - Hardshell Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information