Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hdmi Cable - amazon hdmi cables, hdmi


I use this connector to view the video output of my Nikon D300s DSLR, attached to a Meade ETX-125 telescope, on a Samsung HDTV. It's a lot of fun to pan across the craters of the moon in real time with this setup. A more conventional use might be slides shows viewed from the camera body, but IMHO a better way to do that is view the images from a PC attached to the HDTV (better control of the show through software than through a camera). But the cable itself is up to the the task. It's well-made and affordable for 2 meters, which I think is the minimum length necessary to be useful in most situations. AmazonBasics High Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet (6.5 Feet / 2 Meters)

Well constructed HDMI cable with good shielding and well finished connectors. This cable is being used for connecting our Flip Ultra HD directly to an HD TV, I am not sure why others have said this does not work with Flip cameras as it clearly works flawlessly us. If your signal is only traveling 6.5 feet I see no reason to pay a premium for other cables AmazonBasics show no signal degradation and they are a bargain.

I have purchased many Amazon Basics cables. Universally they have been high quality and an exceptional value. I use this cable so I can output photos and videos to my TV.



When I need a new cable I always look to AmazonBasics first to see if they provide the cable I need, if there is a cable available from Basics, I stop shopping buy the Basics cable.



The packaging is great! No horrible clam shell plastic, just a cardboard box with a sticker holding it shut. Genius simplicity! - Hdmi Cables - Amazon Hdmi Cables - Hi Def - Hdmi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information