Monday 30 May 2011

Headset Case - case, headset case


I like it, I bought it as I was afraid to lose my Jawbone. I ended up knowing where the Jawbone was and lost the case HA HA! Too bad it has to be black. when you have a black coat, black car interior, etc. it makes finding a black case difficult. I found it a couple of weeks later. it is made for the Jawbone. I only ordered this as I had a different order pending for Amazon. If not, I was shocked that shipping was more than the case. I think shipping and handling is always over charged at any website. Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset Carrying Case Pouch for Jawbone Icon The Hero The Rogue The Thinker The Ace The Catch The Bombshell Bluetooth Headset

Works well for holding the Jawbone Icon with one problem. I use the spout earbud and the placement of the earbud (facing out away from your body) - it catches on things that you brush against your waist (I keep mine clipped to my belt). Even my jacket has caused the earbud to come off and drop to the ground. I have lost the rubber earbud several times since using this case. Will not use any more. - Headset Case - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information