Monday 30 May 2011

Eyeglass Repair Kit - eyeglass repair kit


I like this repair kit. It's unusually complete with spare parts such as nose-pads and a nice selection of the all important replacement screws. Also, it has a nice little case to keep the small parts in one place. It even comes with three different screwdrivers, including Philips. I consider this the best of the eyeglasses repair kits, and yes, it comes with the magnifying lens and cleaning cloth too. This is the one to buy. Eyeglass Repair Kit - 1 kit

First thing out of the box I noticed the plastic bubble part of the packaging was cut straight across, which looked like it had been done deliberately to remove the contents. The plastic case inside it was also cracked and crumbling bits of plastic everywhere, and didn't open and close correctly. The person who packed the order would have noticed this, but made the choice to stick me with a broken product anyway. The replacement nose pads, which were the main reason I needed the kit, were not uniformly made causing one side of the glasses to ride higher than the other. They work good enough for what I needed them for, which is for a pair of reading glasses I only use at home, and it wouldn't be worth the effort to return the kit so I'll keep it, but I'm extremely disappointed in this purchase and feel a bit ripped off.

Hey, what can I say? This kit has everything you need for quick repair on glasses, including an assortment of tiny eyeglass screws. Vey handy when the temple pieces come unscrewed, and I need to do a fix in the field. - Eyeglass Repair Kit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information