Monday 30 May 2011

Tactical Vest - tactical vest, duty belt


Working cargo at an airport in the extremely early hours in Seattle I see my share of bad weather. I bought these pants for the grenade pockets, so I would have a place for my winter gloves. They work great for that, but the fabric is what I like most about them. They breathe well, and they keep the water out.

They don't stain or winkle, or snag on crates. They blouse into your boots easily without too big a pleat at the boot-top, and they don't have those thick seams that cause a hard lump just over your ankle bone. They wash clean with no stains and they dry fast and wrinkle free.

The pockets are great for keeping track of things. With nine pockets you can have dedicated compartments for everything you carry. It is like wearing a roll-top desk. You know where to reach for your pen or your flashlight. And you can keep specific paperwork in specific pockets every time.

Hey, what do you want from a pair of pants, world peace? Mens Black E.M.T. Zipper Fly Pants with 9 Pockets (Large)

I ordered these pants from their sizing chart and they pretty much match my jeans at home when i recerived them they said they were the right size on the tag but i couldnt fit them over my thighs they were about six sizes to small. they need to revamp their sizing charts.

These pants appear fairly sturdily made BUT you need to have the right body type to fit them well---i.e., slender and thin with not much in the way of hips. Due to the dearth of decently priced women's duty trousers in this multi-pocketed style I have pretty much resigned myself to having to buy men's pants. I have several pairs of men's pants of the same style by another manufacturer that are very comfortable, but I can no longer find them, so I opted to try the Rothco brand. I usually buy a small/regular but that size by this manufacturer is uncomfortably tight in the seat and thighs, though the waist fits. I tried a medium and although it is still somewhat snug in the hip and seat, I can tolerate it. The waist is too big and the length is too long but with a duty belt and with wearing boots it's not too noticeable. So if you are built fairly up and down with little curvature or like your pants snug, these might fit the bill. Otherwise, try another brand.

I have had the pants only a short time...perhaps they have been worn/washed 6-8 times. The other day I put my hand in my left front pocket only to have it tear along the seam. I do not put many items in this particular pocket. I was a little disappointed. Otherwise, the FIT, etc has been acceptable with these Pants. I was considering another purchase of this item...however, if they are going to do this I will make another selection.

I recently decided to buy these pants for work. when I got them I found that the sizing was so wide range that when I "fit" them to my waist, they were bunched up on the sides. considering that I have to tuck my white shirt in for work (like MOST EMTs do) I would have been walking around with pants that were obviously too big for me... even though they were supposed to fit between 5 different sizes. too bad. - Holsters - Tactical Vest - Vest - Duty Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information