Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hiking Pants


These are great travel pants! They're comfortable and durable, and they are easily hand-washed and hung up to dry overnight. I enjoyed wearing them at full-length and as shorts. (The shorts length is an appropriate length for travel - falling at about the knees. They're cool enough for warm weather, but modest enough to not draw attention to you as a tourist.) At 5'6" and 140 lbs, I ordered the size 8, which had a little more room than I needed. But the drawstring waist allows you to adjust the pants, and the size 6 was snug enough that I worried about fitting into them if I gained any weight. (If you feel fairly certain that your weight won't fluctuate or if you don't mind the expense, I would probably go with a size 6.) The pants are also flattering and stylish enough to wear out with friends when I'm at home. I would recommend these. prAna Women's Monarch Convertible Pant,Black,6

Love these pants for hiking or just running around town. They are super comfortable and fit great. I always pack these for a trip as they pack and wash easily and are great no matter what kind of weather I run into during my travels.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information