Tuesday 30 August 2011

Battery Jump Starter - jump starter, car battery charger


First off let me just say that this unit is a heck of a lot better than the ones in your box stores. I have a construction company so there is always something with a dead battery everyday. This unit works good for the first, second, and 'sometimes' third jump but that's usually it. After about 8 days of heavy use I can only get the unit to recharge to about 70%- I may return it. My only other complaint is that when you are in a hurry and wrap the cables back up its very easy to slice into the cable with the handles. Clore Automotive JNC660 1700 Peak amp 12V Jump Starter

I have owned the Jump N Carry 660 for six months now. I have two V-8's and have had to jump them a couple of times with batteries that were so dead, the ignition lights wouldn't even come one. The cars both had been sitting overnight during a freezing Maine winter night. The Jump N Carry started the cars on the first try. This is a very powerful battery system.

Have been using this for over a couple of months now and as the title says am a satisfied customer and will recommend the product to anyone.



My car battery started acting up on me after I came back from a month long international trip, I got stuck twice in the morning to work and once from work late in the night. It was frustrating and painfull. Hence I decided to buy this product and boy it saved me like 5-8 times already, it came in fully charged and I haven't charged it yet after receiving it. Kick started my car every time on the first attempt and with no issues what so ever.



I finally figured out the problem with the car batter to a iPhone car charger/radio kit connected to the car. Havent had the need to use it in the last two weeks, but I know it will not fail me if I need it.



I think the shipping and delievery was un-eventful so that good.



Thanks, hope some one finds the review useful, I spent a full 10 mins writing it :) - Car Battery Charger - Portable Power - 12 Volt - Jump Starter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information