Tuesday 30 August 2011

Multifunction Printer - kodak printer, kodak value pack


The ink came exactly as promised. Very convenient. It's just too bad the printer itself was VERY UNRELIABLE. I had nothing but trouble with my Kodak printer. BUT if you need ink, it's easy, realiable and cost effective to order the brand name ink from Amazon. Kodak 1810829 Color Ink Cartridge

Ink dries up quickly. I had a Kodak all in one 5100 and the biggest piece of junk ever. Never printed correctly. I do not use the printer daily and would only average about 30 pages per cartridge. Very, very short cartridge life.

I've had several kodak printers and I've never been able to get consistent ink out of "Kodak" brand inks. I buy the generics and unlock the Kodak printer head and get much better results. While that helps the budget, it's saddening a manufacturer can't get the most out of their own brand.

The merchandise on came on time and in a very secure package. I opened the box and all cartridges were in perfect conditions and in separated plastic wrappings. I already use one of them and it has performed perfectly. No trouble shooting, as easy as a pie. I am very happy!

After a short time the red ink ran out. Not such a good bargain after all.I'm still using it as the other colors work but can't use it for pictures any more. I'm also having trouble with my Kodak printer and it is less than a year old. - Kodak Ink - Kodak Printer - All In One Printer - Kodak Value Pack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information