Tuesday 30 August 2011

Black And Decker


Purchased this yesterday to have it delivered today as I was in need of a drill for a project. Put the drill on the charger for 5hrs then went to use it. Tried to drill a single screw in to a wooden box and the battery died... WTH... so I plugged it up and left for 6 hrs to handle some-other things then when I returned to charger no the battery was warm. Tried to drill something and the drill didn't charge one bit. I am very aggravated and disappointed with this purchase and as such I'll be returning it and going down to a hardware store and picking up another. Factory-Reconditioned Black & Decker BD12PSKR 12V Smart Select Cordless Drill

It paid me to buy this. My car has sealed headlight assemblies with moisture inside. $300 for the dealer to replace. I bought this drill, a package of drill bits and taps and a couple of set screws, drilled a vent hole in the lens cover, turned the lights on to drive the moisture out and plugged the holes and kept better than $250 in my pocket. I have used the drill for countless projects since - works great, good balance, lots of power and enough torque settings to drive you crazy. Use it as a drill, power driver, forward and reverse. Great tool.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information