Wednesday 31 August 2011

Clarisonic Pro - accessories, brush heads


Like most of you with the clarisonic brush, I used the head that came with it for the first three months. I decided that I could use a little extra exfoliation since I have combination very oily/very dry skin which is able to take a fair amount of abrasiveness. I don't use this brush everyday, but it is perfect for once or twice a week use for me just to ramp up my exfoliation. It is gentle enough I could use it everyday, but I just don't feel it is necessary. An excellent tool in the clarisonic arsenal for those of us without super delicate skin. If you sometimes need more substantial exfoliation than the delicate brush provides, then this normal skin brush will really do the trick to maximize your results.

I researched these a few months ago, but was skeptical. When my dermatologist recommended it for my sun damaged skin, I ordered it. I've been using it two times/day for a month and I have to say, the hyper-pigmentation is definitely fading. My pores are smaller and I think the dark circles under my eyes look better. I think another two months will see even more improvement.

I used the brush for normal skin the first time I

used the clairsonic system, and my cheeks were quite

red the next morning.

I now use this one for sensitive skin and it is gentle

enough to deeply clean while not leaving me looking chapped.

I purchased the Clarisonic Pro and it came with the Sensitive Skin brush. I works for me,therefore, I reordered two of same replacement brushes at a very good price. The process was easy and fast. As for the Clarisonic Pro, I really like it..only wish I knew about it sooner. I've only been using it since November and I feel that my skin has improved. It prepares my skin to absorb the serum and moisturizer much better. I love that I can take in the shower, too. - Facial Brush - Accessories - Brush Heads - Clarisonic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information