Tuesday 30 August 2011

Corporate Gift - chocolate, christmas


Bought this for my sister and her family for Christmas and they loved it. My sister loved the chocolate bing covered cherries (said they were the best ever) and my brother in law loved the biscotti. They were giving word by word detail as they tasted everything. Also said it was beautifully packaged. They were very happy with it which says a lot as they are not easy to please. (Ha Ha) Broadway Basketeers Ultimate Gourmet Father's Day Gift Tower

Sounded & looked good when I went online to order and with the message that this will be delivered as a part of Amazon Prime 2 day shipping. Guess what, it took that 7 days to send and deliver the product based on the tracking information available. Very disappointed - given that I missed the event this gift-box was meant for & the person who I sent it to went out on a vacation.



So don't even know if this was ever delivered :(

I bought this tower as a Christmas present and was extremely disappointed at what was provided vs. the high price of the gift tower. I found similar items at half the cost. Please be vigilant before purchasing and shop around. This tower was 40% higher than similar products at other places. Wish I had done the research before purchasing. Live and learn. - Holiday - Chocolate - Gift Basket - Christmas'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information