Tuesday 30 August 2011

Zippered Bags - accessory bag, tool bags


I liked these so much I purchased a 2nd set. I use them for everything but tools. With the colors I know what is in them without opening them up. I use one to carry my medical supplies another for personal belonging, shaver and supplies and I use the bright orange one for carrying my GPS unit, cell phone and wallet so I did not have to leave them in the car. The bags are strong canvas with a strong metal zipper. Klein Tool 5140 4-piece Set of Canvas Zipper Bags

I like the Different colors to help with realizing what's inside them. Only wrench I can't fit in them is my 1" Open End Craftsmen wrench, so they are of very good size, and of high quality. They should last me a long time.

These bags are amazing, and far bigger than I was expecting, so check the measurements. I use them for storing small tools, paintbrushes, even pens, pencils etc. Planning to order more in the future, and one or two of the bigger Klein tool bags for storing bigger tools. I like to refinish furniture, but I also like that area to look as neat and livable as the rest of my home, and these bags are perfect. Perhaps this shouldn't matter but they also look great and I like the colors, especially the orange.

These are heavy duty canvass bags. I have about 8 of them now. Ive been using them for storing tools and storing electronic cords during motorcycle trips. Ive had this set of bags for years, using them in my work vehicle and besides being dirty, theyre working like new. Heavy duty canvass with heavy duty zippers.

So far, everythinh I had brouth from Amazon, was delivered accurately and in good shape.

I may pay a little more with shipping, but in the end,it was well worth it.

I am Field Service Eng. and those bags are a "home" for my tools.

Klein products are allways reliable and sturdy.

These top quality canvas storage bags are ideal for transporting tools, accessories,

or small parts. They are made of tough canvas, with a brass zipper which also has an

good sized handle. I am using all four of these bags within my tool box, and I find

their quality hard to beat. Looking for quality? Choose Klein. - Accessory Bag - Tool Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information