Wednesday 31 August 2011

Camera Accessory - camera case, lens bag


I bought small pouches for two camera lenses (including a small zoom), and the medium pouch actually holds my SLR body (it's the tiny Olympus 420). These pouches give enough protection that I can carry my camera and lenses in a lumbar pack rather than a camera bag that shouts, "Come steal me!"



The pouches are very well made, have both a belt loop and a clip, and a sturdy, stretchy drawstring. Oh, and they're cute. Zing MPBK1 Medium Drawstring Lens Pouch (Black)

Great lens bag- I can drop my lens in this neoprene drawstring bag and then not worry about it being damaged if it rolls around in my custom camera bag. 4 stars because the clip is near useless and just more bulk to deal with. It is a nice lens bag but I would NOT advise clipping it to the outside of any camera case so ditch the clip.

This pouch is flexible and provides good padding.



Here is how it fits a few lenses:

* Canon EF 50mm f1.8 - way to big

* Canon EFS 10-22mm - almost perfect w/o lens hood (pouch could have been a little shorter, but who cares?)

* Canon EFS 17-55mm - perfect w/o lens hood (too narrow with lens hood)

* Sigma EX 50-150mm - perfect with and without lens hood



I can highly recommend this pouch.

This well cushioned lens pouch will provide a degree of protection for medium sized (4-6 inches) lenses. Unlike most pouches, this one's exterior is neither vinyl nor leather, but rather a rather smooth woven synthetic, similar to microfiber. An excellent value as well.

I bought this as a camera case for my slr type digital camera. I wanted something that I could slip in my bag and still protected my camera. This was just the ticket. I can get my camera out of this pouch quickly and easily. I would strongly recommend it!

Very Good Product. I have a 55-300 mm lens, about 5.5 inches by 4 inches. Fits perfectly after you pull the drawstring. The material seems pretty good, can sustain a small bump. Not as good as an enclosed/zipper specialized lens case but good enough for me cause my lens always travels in a backpack so the small size helps. The odd thing is the material leaves a residual smell on your hands.

It fit my 55-250mm lens. It is a loose fit but good enough to protect my lens. I threw my bag on a cement floor on accident, and the lens was still in perfect condition. The padding is about 5mm thick. If you are looking to protect your lens so that you can throw it in a backpack or a purse, this is definitely the bag for you!

I use this for my Tamron 17-50mm actually but I'm sure it would accomodate the canon 18-200 lens easily. Great pouch. I use one for my loose kit lens and I use another for the Tamron lens that is in my camera bag. It does take up some extra room, but I'd rather be secure knowing that lens is not going to be jostled around.

This pouch is so much better than the lens bag that comes with some lenses that you buy. Because it is made of thin neoprene, it offers more protection than the Nikon lens bag that I have. The clip and the belt loop work great. My camera bag is one compartment short of being able to carry all my lenses and a flash, so I put the the belt loop of the Zing pouch through my camera bag strap and now I don't have to buy and carry a much larger camera bag just to get room for just one more item. I like it so much that immediately after getting the Zing bag in the mail, I ordered two more. On some photography outings, I don't want to take a camera bag and these will enable me to carry an extra lens and an external flash on my belt.

What more can you ask? It's a well constructed pouch for lenses and other accessories. The draw string with locking clip is very handy too. Best lens pouch on the market with enough room on sides and depth for an 18-200mm Sigma lens. - Camera Case - Lens Bag - Camera Accessory - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information