Wednesday 31 August 2011

Kindle Devices - e-reader, ebook


If you are looking for a Horse magazine full of articles and not ads this is the one for you. We have been getting H&R for 2 years and will keep getting it.The articles are good for western show,western pleasure, and good sound training tips; for anyone that wants to enjoy their horse with out a fight. Horse & Rider (1-year auto-renewal)

In my opinion, the best horse magazine on the market. I am thankful that I can buy it from Amazon, as it is cheaper that way. The magazine has the best articles on training horses from some of the top trainers in the country.

This is a great magazine. I'm primarily an english rider but the articles and training information is great. My favorite part is the conformation where they show you 3 horses and explain why each horse is judged based on conformation criteria. Its really interesting and has helped me understand how the design of a horse truly affects the way they ride.

I so look forward to receiving this magazine! And the rate offered by Amazon makes it an affordable treat! There's always something that you can relate to as someone who enjoys riding, even if you're a weekend or casual rider.

Purchased Horse & Rider magazine subscription through Amazon.com. Got conformation email. Few days later got order canceled, please reorder email. Reordered and the same thing happened again. Don't waist your time with this...just subscribe through Horse & Rider.

The magazine is good, but ordering through Amazon has its drawbacks. I ordered in on 12/18/08 and won't get the first issue until 3/19/09 (at lease that is what it says on my order). I should have paid the extra money and subscribed directly from the magazine. - Ebook - Kindle Devices - E-reader - Horse Magazine'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information