Wednesday 31 August 2011

Pyle


This amp has power! I have two pyle pro PADH152 and they are LOUD! I am going to get two more high power dj speakers to go with this amp. Definitely worth the money! The microphones are awesome and there is a button on the remote labbeled 'LOUD' and it is a bass booster and it is like you have a pair of subwoofers next to them! This amp is n all-in-one deal that is worth the money! I love this amp!

PS: the cooling fan is not loud if you have the speakers within 10 feet of the amp or you turn it up. Pyle PWMA3003T 3000W Hybrid Pre Amplifier with AM/FM Tuner/USB/Dual Wireless Mic

yo lo compre y quede asombrado con el buen sonido y desempeño de este equipo,por eso se gananaron un 5 en puntuación , solo es visto que el ventilador aveces no enciende y entonce se calienta mucho, yo estoy pendiente y verifico, tengo que apagar y prender el equipo, para habilitar el ventilador entonces funciona correctamente.

I found this item on Amazon and thought I should give it a try as a friend of mine has a 1000W and it was excellent. So I thought, maybe I should get the 3000W to see how it is, if it's better than what my friend has.

Delivery came very fast... 5 stars from me on that regard. Unpacked and first thing I notice was the front panel screen was very scratchy... looks like an old glass on it... but everything else looks clean and brand new to me so it was kinda of strange to see that. So I hooked it up and turned it on, I am very impressed in the quality of the wireless microphones... but the biggest problem I notice was the cooling fan unit. It was super loud... extremely loud that I found it very annoying. When I play music if it's loud enough, we couldn't hear the fan running but as soon as the music stops... everybody was like what was that?

So I returned the item the very next day... not worth the money even though it's very good price.

Bought this system for use with my audio/video equipment at home and for family events.



PROS;

Easy instructions to follow for hookup to the TV, DVD player, ipod etc - one device for managing everything! Audio quality is excellent - hooked up to my Bose speakers when using my projector for viewing movies at home - definitely enhances the overall 'cinema' experience. Kids love the wireless mic, very good range.



CONS:

Cooling fan is a bit on the noisy side but if the volume is loud enough it is not bad. Remote does not have a power button - sounds lazy but it is a chore to manually turn off.



Overall - good value for money, works well.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information