Wednesday 31 August 2011

Favi


Buying this projector was one of the best deals I have ever gotten. High resolution even in a decent amount of light. 2000 lumens is the truth and keep in mind that is the same as a professional high quality projector. You can hook up cable television, rca component, and hdmi all at the same time. This is just like having an extremely light weight and mini big screen tv. I didnt expect this projector to be so advanced. Read every input just fine and even has a fast enough input speed to play all your video games. For this price you are buying a projector worth twice the amount. Also just as a plus I received it one day in advance of the earliest estimated delivery date. Another great thing is that it comes with every cable you need to go ahead and hook up all your electronics. Advanced HD Port ready LCD Projector,1080i Resolution HDMI input,Playstation, Xbox, DVD, cable/satellite tv

This thing works GREAT!!!



Easy Set Up took some getting used too. you Must project from the center in order for it to work! also it is Easy to adjust but it takes some patience to get the perfect picture!



Over all Great!! would buy it again, It comes with an extra Bulb!!

I purchased this projtor based on the mostly positive reviews. First of all please note that this is NOT a HD projector. It simply accepts HD signals via HDMI for example and the video signals are being downsized to VGA picture quality. Furthermore, the colors are completely off. I was debating with myself if it's worth it to send it back and get another projector and asked friends who were over and the verdict was that this hurts their eyes. Do your research and be aware of these factors. If you want a better picture, then simply go with a name brand.

This projector has been a solid investment for me. The multiple inputs allow me to connect satellite, Xbox, computer and even an RCA-input device. (currently the satellite feed is not working, but there is a possibility that this is due to a bad cable). The picture quality is excellent (but a bit washed out in the daytime, so cover your windows), the sound that I route through it and back out to my speakers (there is an on-board speaker that does a decent job) is great. The fan is a little loud at times, but the sound from whatever video source I have connected usually drowns it out.



And on top of all that, the projector shipped from China to my front door in Ohio in under 2 days!



Overall, this product has been a joy to own.

My 50" Widescreen 1080i Rear Projection Television finally bit the dust. Since I recently purchased an LCD T.V. for another room, it was not an option to purchase another one here. I did a lot of research into projectors and decided to give this one a try. I found video's of this unit being played online as well as numerous reviews. The price is what caught my eye initially. After doing the research on some of the higher end models I could see that the replacement bulb on those models were extremely expensive. The great thing with this unit is they include one extra bulb. Additional bulbs are inexpensive compared to others. Also included are all the cables needed for hook up including an HDMI one. I thought with the extra bulb and all the cables needed it was a great overall value.

I had medium expectations on the quality as I was unsure on what to really expect. Out of the box I plugged in a standard DVD player and projected onto a white wall. The picture was amazing. I think 100" would be the maximum before getting too pixilated. I played around a bit between the 70"-80" range. I then put up a white sheet on the wall. The picture was much clearer, image sharper, and colors more vivid. I then decided to bite the bullet on a wall mounted projector screen. I purchased a 70"x70". Once I got it mounted it was night and day versus the white sheet on the wall. I hooked up my Blu-Ray player and now I was truly impressed.

The unit is used mostly for gaming purposes and those nights where you want the movie theater experience. To date I have not had any problems with the unit. I ended up buying a bracket and mounting it to the ceiling.

The only negative experience is the sound of the fans. Negative in the sense you have to get used to them and I can tell you that you forget about them once you start playing or have a movie on. I have a 7.1 audio system hooked up so for me it is easy to get past the initial start up.

The whole set up of projector, projector screen, and wall mount came to $298. That is far less than an LCD/DLP replacement and was exactly what I was looking for!

This equipment does not work as the seller describes it, the control does not work, it is of poor quality, a function only works when connected to a computer, the signal does not work with TV, video and audire no HDM, the equipment is of poor quality , lost the money. request a refund of my money and asked me to do some tests with the remote computer does not work, do not recommend it to anyone.

The resolution wasn't I expected. Title says 1080i, but I tested it out for the first time,it only says 720i and I couldn't make it any better. I had an HDMI cord plugged in and it still do anything. Overall, its an okay projector, nothing special.

this is by far the worst product i ever bought on amazon. i dropped $200 on something that's probably worth about $20. please don't buy this projector to save a little money. you'll just end up getting a new one. the light's dim, the speaker has no volume control, the pixels are lousy and the fan is loud. please stay away from this one.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information