Tuesday 30 August 2011

Cordless Phone - cordless phone


Got this as a replacement for my dying BT-1007 type battery on my Uniden. Straight away saw that this had a higher capacity to the stock one. The Uniden is rated at 500mAh where as this one is 1500mAh so theoretically thrice the juice. Received it 4 days ago, and it is still running strong. I have not had to charge it since the initial charge. But as with any power storage device, have to wait and see how things go in the long run once the memory effect and all that junk kick in. Uniden BT-1007 Cordless Phone Battery Replacement For 2 AA w/Mitsumi - Panasonic HHR-P506 (Type 17), Uniden BT-904, Radio Shack 23-960 Battery

Great battery, The phone had a lesser battery and had to be returned to the base after every call. Now the phone can stay off the base for at least 4 days without needing a charge! Overall a great battery.

Just what my mother been looking for!! Most retail stores don't carry this type of battery. RadioShack charges almost the price of another phone if purchased there!!!! I'm so glad that I thought about searching for the product on Amazon.com

Amazing, the one that came with the phone's didn't work and so did this cheap replacement also not work. I know the phone and charging cradle work because I tried a battery from another one of the phones. I ordered another one from a different company for twice as much, and I hope it works. My $59.95 super deal Uniden 6.0 phone set from Geeks.com has so far cost me $78.50

Ordered this battery to replace my uniden phones battery which has been slowly dying. This battery seems to hold a charge very well. I have had it for a month so far and have not seen the battery life below a full bar.(although its on the charger almost everyday.)

This product was excellent for the price. I purchased 4 of these batteries for my uniden phone and they have worked perfect. With these new batteries I can use my phone for 6 to 7 days before I have to even think about recharging the phone. Would highly recommend this product.

This battery did not fit the phone for which it was ordered. The selling company, Bedford Power did not return calls to discuss return and refund, but

thank goodness Amazon helped and we got a full refund.

I received this product as shown. I bought two batteries, one of the batteries was defective. I contacted Ultralast and they sent a replacement battery within a few days. I could not find this battery in any of the local stores. I believe this is a fair price for the battery. - Cordless Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information