Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ipod Touch - ipod touch, ipod accessories


The screen protectors included in this pack really do work as advertised -- they turn your iPod Touch into a mirror. You can see very clearly in the mirror, and there are no odd visual effects when using the protector as a mirror. The screen protector fits very well, and holds onto your screen just fine. It also seems to be quite durable -- I have few noticeable rough spots on the screen.



The problem with these screens is that they cause pretty heavy discoloration of the screen if you look straight at it. You'll see plenty of hues of green, orange, and red. You'll also want to turn up the brightness on your ipod. The protector noticeably darkens your screen. My flashlight app doesn't work as well as it used to.



Overall, I like these mirrored protectors, but I'll probably get a plain old clear protector next time. Yeah, it's a cool novelty, but I'd rather save on battery life and see my screen clearly. 3-Pack Premium Reusable LCD Mirror Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen 8GB 16GB 32GB

I ordered these things a week ago, and I got them in 3 days. Once I put them on my iPod, I noticed that they felt smoother than any other screen protector I have used. Also, the mirror looks great, but the is a little problem with glare if any light is reflected by it. Other than the relectiveness, these screen protectors are great, and the price is even better

The screen protectors came in around 4 days, really fast! Having 3 was great for when people saw mine and wanted one of their own. I gave one away and I have the other stowed away fro when i need it. The on i put on my ipod works great and wasn't hard to get on, but i am pretty good at that, either way you should not have too much of a problem.



Pros: Works great as mirror, Easy to see through when screen is on, Gives ipod touch style.



Cons: Scratches easily(not the actual screen but the screen protector), May be hard to see through in sunlight, Easily gets smudged



Overall I'd say the good outweigh the bad for me. I recommend the mirror screen protectors!

These screen protectors are really sharp!! I have had several people ask me about it. When the device is off, it looks like a mirror or stainless steel covering. But when you click the button, the display projects right through.



There are a couple of downsides to this product none of which are deal breakers for me though.



First, they are a bit tricky to apply. I messed up on my first try and had to throw that one away and use a second one. My second attempt was successful with the exception of a one small bubble. The bubble is not noticable at all because when the device is off, all you see is a mirror. And when you turn it on, the display conceals the bubble.

Second, the mirror finish atracts ALOT of smudge marks and fingerprints. I haven't scratched it yet but I'd assume that any scratches would be very visable. So I end up wiping it down frequently.



Othere than those issues, this is a real nice product. And like I said, neither of those issues were deal breakers for me. Because the price is soooooo low, I already ordered four more packs!



Oh I almost forgot, the shipping is pretty slow. I don't remember how long exactly, but it was well over a week.

Pros: ITS AWESOME! AMAZING! SUPER MIRROR. almost gotten my itouch taken away in class, i said it was a mirror and was using it for a mirror and turned off the screen, he saw it and gave it back to me. also a + for me is that the itouch looks 3d now... awesome!!!! oh and its super strong and its like a armor for my itouch screen. theres no way i can scratch it. i would give 7/5



cons: hard to see during day time, have to turn up the brightness on itouch. Kills battery cause of that fact.





i honestly would have payed 15$ for this. after trying i would pay 25$ but for 2$ for 3 i almost pee'd myself :)

These are cheap and great protectors for your ipod. They do however make the screen very dark! I have my settings on low brightness and i had to turn it up all the way to about 2/3's just so that i was able to see. That is why i gave it a low rating other than that its really cool how they reflect and double as a mirror.

The screen is very reflective, which is nice, but if you try and use your ituch in the sun you can hardly see anything. Also the material scratches easy, but hey, for the price I could replace the screen every week. Oh, one more thing. If you are wearing polarized sunglasses you won't be able to see the screen at all if your Ituch is upright, but if you turn it side ways the polaritys cancel out and you loose all reflection, which means you can see the screen fine. - Ipod - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Touch - Mirror'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information