Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sdhc Card Reader - sdhc card reader, sdhc


Not much to say here, but that I really liked that it is only slightly larger than a thumbdrive, and it feels reasonably durable.

It also works quite well with my 16GB SDHC card.

The main thing I like about it is that it handles SDHC (4GB or larger) cards perfectly, and it works great with Linux, with even the LED shutting off when the reader is given the eject command.

That last point is a bit niggling, but it really is nice to see that this manufacturer has hardware that works so well with the "red-headed stepchild" of operating systems, as almost no other makers produce readers that do that.

I would definitely buy more of these if I get more high capacity cards.

Great deal, great performance, great reliability. ELAGO USB High Speed Memory Card Reader/Writer For SD and SDHC - Black

I bought this to replace an old sd reader. It worked fine for about a week and then it slowly started to not function. I have to reinsert it into my usb port over and over and finally it gets recognized. I have tried this on three different computers all have the same problem.

I picked this up for about $3.00 for a quick download of pictures to my PC it can't be beat. My PC doesn't have a SD or SDHC slot so I need one of these to download the pictures.



Only complaint is I needed a six inch long USB extension cable to make it fit my USB slot... the shape of this card reader did not allow me to fully insert the unit.

It does what it's supposed to do, it works with SD and SDHC perfectly on any computer. One thing I don't really like is the sides, sometimes it doesn't fit because the sides are a little big and you have to unplug other usbs to make it fit.

I keep this little wonder in my camera bag so its ready to go wherever I am. Works great with my SDHC card, makes transferring pictures a snap. I am convinced I'm going to lose one or both of the little caps, which is the only reason I didn't give this product a 5/5.

Great item for cordless transfer of Data from camera pda etc to computer that doesnt have built in reader. also can use any value sd card ,unlike memory stick which is not expandable to tfer info from computer to computer

I bought this reader to transfer pictures of my newborn son from my multiple cards to the computer. The first time I plugged the card in, it wiped EVERYTHING on it, even locked pictures. All the pictures that I had of my son's first few days are gone. This reader is worse than useless - it not only failed to transfer pictures, it erased them from existence. Under no circumstances is this product worth purchasing.

This reader failed after five uses. I have a Desktop PC, a Laptop, and a Netbook. The reader did not work on all of them after after I used it for the fifth time. At first I thought it was just my SDHC memory cards (one 8GB sandisk extreme; one 8GB Patriot; and one 16GB patriot. I bought a targus card reader and all cards worked flawlessly. I don't know if I got a lemon but based on what I received, this product doesn't even deserve a one star. - Sdhc - Usb Card Reader - Sd Card Reader - Sdhc Card Reader'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information