Wednesday 31 August 2011

Hp Ink Cartridge - hewlett-packard, hp printer ink


We just replaced our printer after 7 years. We had an HP printer before, and purchased another one because we loved the first one. The new printer (C47950 takes these tiny HP 60 cartridges. I thought for sure I was doing something wrong when I ran through the first cartridge. When I took them out, I compared and they ARE smaller than the previous cartridges we bought for the old printer. When I went to shop around for new cartridges, I saw the statement that it will print about 200 pages per cartridge. They aren't kidding! We home school, so 200 pages of printed materials for two students is NOTHING. We are blowing through these left and right and I am disappointed. Had I known before, I would have purchased a different printer all together. I print everything in draft quality since my kiddos will literally see it once, color it or answer the questions and be done with it, and still, I counted 198 pages last time. While these cartridges are definitely less expensive, I would definitely do a page-for-page comparison before investing in a printer that requires these cartridges. At this point, we're spending just as much money for me to print one and make copies at a local print shop. :-( I give it 3 stars because it's a cheap alternative if you don't print very often, but if you're a print-heavy house, you may want to find something else. HP 60 Black Ink Cartridge (CC640WN#140) in Retail Packaging

The quality of the ink and the function of this cartridge are fine. My low rating is given to HP for designing a printer that requires such small cartridges in the first place. Even with normal home usage, this cartridge runs out of ink too quickly. HP should be ashamed of itself.

I got this product in record time, for which I am truly grateful. The ink is performing as expected. No time yet to judge on the number of prints I will get from it.

I would like to comment on a similar cartridge that I ordered from THE FINE PRINT, advertised in Amazon. It took FIVE WEEKS to get it delivered, and when I installed the cartridge into the printer I immediately got the "low ink" signal. Sure enough, I could only print about 25 pages out of it. The seller would not return my calls or e-mails, and although I wrote a review, it was never posted on the sellers page. I also sent a complaint to Amazon, to no avail. At this moment I feel ripped off.

I purchased this ink from amazon for the low price of 11.99. That was cheaper than in stores and it has been performing perfectly without any problems. I am overall happy with my purchase and price. I found this to be a good deal for me. Hp Ink unfortunately is higher priced than some inks and in the future I will probably invest in a printer that requires lower priced ink but for the meantime this turned out to be a good deal for the printer that I have..

The print quality is fine with this cartridge for my HP printer. I just wish it wouldn't run out so fast, but I suspect that HP designed their printers and print cartridges this way so that we would all have to buy new ink cartridges all of the time.

Today's inkjet and deskjet printers are JUNK and deliberately designed to make the customer pay for them over and over again in INK COSTS!! Do yourself a HUGE favor -> if your at this page thinking of buying this ink, yeah it's probably the best one for your money...but what's so much better is if you please consider investing in a cost effective and inexpensive LASER PRINTER that suits your needs and will end up paying for itself so you NEVER need to be here again buying this!!



There is a decent selection here at Amazon -> Make a WISE choice by at least taking a look at what's available before buying more inkjet INK again and AGAIN!!! - Hewlett-packard - Ink - Inkjet Printer Ink - Hp Printer Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information