Wednesday 31 August 2011

Phone Battery - phone battery


I recently purchased replacement batteries for my Uniden cordless telephones on Amazon.com. I called my Mom (as her Panasonic telephones were losing power quickly also) and suggested purchasing replacement batteries for her telephones from Amazon.com. Upon calling around for prices, then comparing the prices with Amazon.com, I found the same results. Amazon.com was THREE times less expensive than the retail stores. Hitech -Replacement HHR-P107 Battery for Panasonic Cordless Phone KX-TG6021M / KX-TG6022B / KX-TG6023M / KX-TG6051M / KX-TG6052B / KX-TG6052PK / KX-TG6053PK/ KX-TG6053S/ KX-TG6054B/ KX-TG6054PK

I bought two of these for my panasonic cordless phones. Overall Im happy with them for what I paid. I dont think they hold as long a charge as the original batteries did but they are certainly sufficient.



For how cheap it would be to upgrade my phones, I wanted to spend as little as possible on replacement batteries to feel as tho it was worth it to keep the old phones. Im satisfied.

The battery item offered and purchased had a different mAh level then the one mailed out. This can create problems with electronics. Now I need to go and buy the battery this site said it was selling but in fact did not deliver. If I wanted the battery this vendor delivered I could have purchased it at half the price. Not worth the hassle.

In the past, I've been burned by 3rd party batteries. However, the price disparity between this Hitech replacement battery and a 'recommended' replacement battery was so large ($20+), that I just had to give the Hitech a try. I bought two batteries-- one for each of my handsets one month ago. They charged right up. I had a handset off the charge station for about a week and have had long conversations, so they hold a charge well. Great deal! - Phone Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information