Wednesday 31 August 2011

Quick Charger - car charger, cell phone car charger


I bought this car plug from The OEM Shop because it was advertised as being compatible with my Samsung phone, when it is not. I tried to return it, and Edward, in customer service for The OEM Shop basically told me to pound sand, because it had been more than 30 days since I purchased the item (it took several days to get it and several more days to figure out how to return it, sorry Ed!). He was very rude, and not even willing to consider that The OEM Shop had advertised this plug as being compatible with my phone, when it is not!!! BUYER BE AWARE! I would not recommend this vendor to anyone. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT A PRIORITY!!!!! Samsung CAD300SBEB/STD Standard Car Power Charger

I have to jiggle this thing to make it make contact in my power port. Then when I hit a bump, the little green light goes out. These are the same ports that provide power to the GPS, Sat. Radio, other phone etc...

One thing we really like about Samsung cell phones is that they all seem to use the same car and wall chargers. This charger is the same one for my 5-6 year old phone, as well as, for my new one. That saves money, as you don't have to keep buying new ones every time you buy a new phone! In addition, this charger works quickly and well. My 6 year old one works as well as this new one, we just bought, for the other vehicle. Very happy with Samsung chargers!

I paid more to order it from this company as they advertised "retail packaging." This was not retail packaging. Just a plastic bag. Guess it doesn't matter since it doesn't work any way. Now I'll have to pay to ship it back. Hardly seems worth it. - Car Charger - Quick Charger - Cell Phone Car Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information