Wednesday 31 August 2011

Christmas Gift - drawing, sketching


This set is perfect for begginners. I purchased mine and received it very quickly in order to complete a portfolio before my deadline. The set contained everything I needed for my drawings in graphite and charcoal.

The speed of delivery was exceptional and everything was in perfect condition when it arrived. The price was also very good. I would buy this again when I need to replace my old set. Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set

I am very pleased with the pencils in this set they draw beautifully, but I only give this product 3 stars because of the sharpeners, the charcoal sharpener is okay and sharpens the charcoal pencils cleanly, but the graphite pencil sharpener seems to be made of cheap plastic and it doesn't sharpen them as smoothly as it should. A good product if you already have or intend on purchasing a better pencil sharpener.

I have bought very expensive set of pencils that I do not like the way they 'feel' when I draw across paper, but these are smooth and comfortable I will be getting another set when I need them and I do not have to spend 20.00 or more on pencils or others I do not like.



For those who do not know about drawing pencils. There are different numbers and letters at the bottom of the pencils. I use the 2H for light sketching and to draw from the object to the vanishing point because the pencil is light on the paper and it erases easy. Then When I want to darken the lines I use the 2B which is the lightest of the B's for shading I use all the B's which are dark and for the darkest shadows I use 6B which gives the darkest shadow and good for stippling, (dots close together for dark shadowing and further apart for lighter shadowing).



I hope this makes sense for you. I am awful at explaining things.

Okay, so I ordered this kit on 1/4/11. I didn't expect it to be here in 2 days, because Amazon told me 4 days. It arrived at my doorstep in 2 days. No more. I opened it up, and was very excited about it. It had everything it said on the page, and it was just PERFECT for me. I immediately opened it up, and started drawing. I drew the best drawing of a Lamborghini that I had ever done, thanks to this kit. The kneaded eraser was perfect, although it us used up very fast (At least for me.) So that is my review, and if you are considering buying this, BUY IT. You won't be disappointed.

This is exactly what I was looking for. You'll get every type of pencil here. starting from 2h to 6B. extra benefit is you'll get eraser and sharpener ,plus charcoals. It's not only for beginners , proffesional can use it. I'll highly recommend this product.

Honestly, I'm far from the best artist and would hardly be the best judge of quality when it comes to a drawing utensil. For a beginner though, this set is an excellent launch point in learning to draw.

Wow!!! Ive had this product since 2010 and its still doing its job!!! I totally recommed this product for people who love to draw without the need of wasting too much money! For me I love drawing anime characters so getting these made me apreciate the work of anime artist everywhere even more!!!! - Sketching - Art Set - Drawing - Pencil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information