Wednesday 31 August 2011

Cd Organizer - cd organizer, cd storage


I originally found this type of storage method at Staples. It was the black binding version. The first one we bought was great. We liked it so much we went back to Staples for two more. Unfortunately all their remaining units were severally cracked and broken from what looks like a heavy impact on the boxes. When we asked the store manager about it they said they were not ordering any more and offered us the remaining units for half off. We declined as this was a poor reflection on Staples and not the product itself.



When we found these on Amazon for even less money than Staples charged it was better than hoped. We now have 3 of the black binding units and 2 of the white binding. We are very pleased as these helped us clear up a lot of clutter produced by music and PC gaming CD's (we use another method for our DVD's).



Kudos's to Atlantic for coming up with this storage system. Each folder (4 per unit) has a spot to write a Genre or Label for the contents of the CD's inside. Making them color codes helps even more. Currently I do not use them interlinked but it is great that they have that ability. I highly recommend these to all my friends and family. Atlantic 96635495 Parade Stores 96 Disc (White)

Actually looks pretty nice for a CD holder, better than having a bunch of binders sitting around. Cases interlock together so you can have a nice wall of discs that isn't an eye sore. Price is right as well.

These DVD and CD holders were a perfect addition to my entertainment center. I went from housing 5ish CD binders/holders...down to 3 sets of these mini albums. I created labels for the spines...and now I can easily find my movies/music and easily replace them after use.



In a perfect world I would love the sleeves to be movable so as to limit the times I have to move CDs...but it isn't the end of the world and I love them so much that I would prefer to shuffle the CDs to any other method I have used.



The sender was timely, product was as described, and the experience was without incidence. - Dvd Storage - Cd Organizer - Parade - Cd Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information