Saturday 30 April 2011

Cables - usb cable extension, usb cables


Works great so far, I tried it with my PS3 also, it works fine. No noticeable slowdown on file transfers, or lag on my gamepads. You just cant beat it for the price. I'll tell you in my experience, 99.9% of the time a cable is a cable, just buy the cheapest one. Unless you are buying a ridiculously long one like 100 ft or something, then it might be worth spend a few extra $. Black 15 Foot USB 2.0 Extension Cable

First off to the people who have tried to string them together for a 30ft cable, USB cables are meant for 5m or less (16 feet-ish) so thats why your setup won't work but it'll still be recognized. IF you get a repeater in there it'll work.



I ordered 2 of these, and both work. I use them to be able to sit inside, run the cable out side with a wireless adapter on the end to preform "security audits" on the neighbors. Works flawlessly, and a great price

(English)

I bought several to use as an extention of WiFi adapter but none were used, the device loses connection and reconnects intermittently with this cable. I tried different devices and the same happens but other cables did better and worked very well but it does not buy it.



------------------------

(Español)

Compré varios para usarlo como extencion de un adaptador WiFi pero ninguno sirvieron, el dispositivo pierde conexion y se reconecta intermitentemente con este cable. He probado diferentes dispositivos y pasa lo mismo sin embargo lo hice con otros cables de mejor calidad y funcionaron muy bien pero este no lo compren.

I hoped that I would be able to fulfill my needs with a cheap cable, but I should have known better. Just as I feared, the cable was DOA. I tested it with a variety of devices to ensure that it was in fact the cable. All devices worked with another USB extension that I own which is of a comparable length, but none worked with this cable. Save yourself the time and money and go for a higher quality cable.

I use this with my Microsoft Lifecam Cinema in the HD mode and it works perfectly well. It is connected to an Asus P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard with an Intel Q6600 Processor. Asus P5Q PRO Turbo Core 2 Quad/ Intel P45/ DDR2-1300/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard

maybe a little less.



out of the box, the 2 that I bought could not be strung together, devices would show up in the device manager as unknown device and reporting errors and unable to start, so I used just one, and soon it stopped working as well. it disconnected while I was smoothing out some of the kinks, when I re-kinked it, it worked again for a while. Time to see how long this other one will last.



for $ .83, I guess I should have just bought 4 and hoped that 2 would be functional products

Shipping and price was great. Product does not work. The computer recognizes that the cable is present, but nothing will work when attached to the other end. I have tried differnt ports and various devices all in vain.

I purchased this on the cheap thinking they were all the same, they are not! The connectors on this cable are loose and not very secure when plugged in. Stick with $4.00 white extension cable, it feels more secure when plugged in. The cable still works as it should so far, even though the connections are not as tight as the other cable I purchased. A small tug on the cable will uncouple the connectors. - Usb Extension - Usb Cables - Usb Cable Extension - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information