Saturday 30 April 2011

Swiffer Dry Mop - swiffer dry mop


I was super happy with the x-lg sweeper until it became so hard to find the refill cloths. Indoor pets make this sweeper necessary. When one lives in a rural area, they just are not available. I hope Proctor & Gamble reads all these rating reviews. Please, please get the x-lg refills in stores again. Swiffer Sweeper, Dry Sweeping Cloths, X-Large 16 ea

This item seems to never be available in retail stores even though they advertise them as in stock. Amazon to the rescue...this is a great product because of it's larger size. The little dinky 10" cloths are a waste of time when you have large areas of wood floors to dust. The marketing people at Swifter are asleep at the switch and missing a great opportunity by not promoting and forcing their retail outlets to carry the product.

I love the Swiffer "Max" (which has apparently been renamed "Swiffer XL". I am a tall person, and my husband and children are tall. Not only does the larger cleaning surface on this swiffer do a better job, the handle is longer and more comfortable for us tall people! Please, give us a break and continue to provide the refill pads!!!!

I have been using the Swiffer-Max for years. Unfortunately the local supply of refills seems to be no more as I can no longer find the refills in any of my local stores or supermarkets. I have a feeling that they have been discontinued. However, the ones I bought here on line are exactly the real deal. Great product, love the larger size. Hopefully they will remain available. - Swiffer Dry Mop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information