Saturday 30 April 2011

Sun Tea Suntea Spigot - lemonade, ice tea


Purchased 4 and used them for an event for about 125 people. Used them outside on a very warm day. No leaks - worked great. I anticipated that the ice in the bottom bowl would not keeps the drinks cool enough to suit me - so I inserted tall vases in the container and filled this with ice and lemons. Filled with lemonade and tea just below the rim of the vase. Between the ice in the bottom and the ice inserted in the vases - the drinks were plenty cool throughout several hours. (and also were not watered down by indirectly introducing the ice).



Highly recommend this product. Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser

I have two of these and used them at an open house. Everyone loved them and wanted to know where I got them. They hold 3 gallons and was more than enought for the 100+ people at the open house. They are easy to put together and clean. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who entertains.

This is the ONLY water dispenser we have purchased in the past month that does not leak - we have bought from another vendor on Amazon - which was BAD - and they still have not replyed to us (Web Infusions - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!)... have also bought one from Costo, and Wisteria - that leaked - you are the ONLY dispenser we will order again .. Bravo to Target!

We used these for my son's 1st b-day party. I purchased it because they did not look like the normal square beverage dispenser and because they had no writing of "lemonade" or anything on them.



It is beautiful and looks expensive. The concept of putting the ice in a separate container at the bottom is genious- keeps the drinks very cold without watering it down. We had drinks out for about 4 hours +.



My suggestion is that you put a very tiny drip plate under the spout just "in case" it starts to drip.



It beautifully displayed my lemonade and iced tea. I know it will look wonderful with any color drink that is in it.



Everyone asked me where I purchased them from. It was a hit.

We frequently have friends come over and the ability to have beverages within easy reach for adults and kids alike is very nice.



I own 2 of these. If you entertain people like we do 10 to 20 at a time, this dispenser will save you a lot of time and hassle.



Thew only thing I would warn about is ensuring that you get the gasket around the dispensing spout put on correctly or you can have a little leakage problem.



I look forward to purchasing the third beverage dispenser.

In the picture they look clear. But they are like a cheap flimsly milk-white not clear plastic..kind of pliable. We had gotten the same "design" from Sams Club and though they look identical they are very different material. We have been trying to reach the company for days to return. They don't return calls and they are not available during the hours they say they are open. Do not order from this company.

I bought this item to serve our family iced tea during my daughter's baptism party. Everything was going great until an hour into the party when the dispenser started to leak. Thankfully I had something big enough to put under it to prevent it from continuing to drip all over my kitchen floor. I would not recommend this item based on the fact that it leaks. - Lemonade - Drinkware - Ice Tea - Creative Ware'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information