Saturday 30 April 2011

Freshwater Pearl - pearls, jewelry


First, let me clarify that by giving this 3 stars, I mean only to say that the earrings were average. They neither exceeded my expectations nor were they a disappointment in any way. I think I read all of the reviews on this product before I bought it, and I admit I was a bit worried by the low price and certain comments (particularly about size). I realized after receiving my earrings that perhaps no one had been specific about size because it varies from one set to the next. For example, the black pearls were 5mm while the pink ones were 7mm. I assume that for another customer, these sizes would vary yet again, but probably within the same range. I actually happen to prefer that size range anyway, as my ears just don't support large studs. For the most part, I feel that each pair was well matched in size, though the black pearl pair that I received was a bit poorly matched for color. One is mostly blue, the other mostly purple. However, I did not find, as other reviewers did, that any of the colors were difficult to tell apart. I really feel that I received a good variety of color, and the price was certainly right. I will also post a customer photograph of the set I received so that you can see what I'm talking about. As yet another reviewer has said; this is an excellent set of starter pearls for those who don't want to spend a fortune. They are pretty and small, and a lovely variety. Sterling Silver 5 Pair Multi Color Freshwater Pearl White, Peacock, Pink, Grey, Chocolate Stud Earring Set

I just received these yesterday and was so happy with them! You get 5 pairs of pearl earrings with silver posts and backings. The pearls are beautiful with nice colors. No two pearls are identical so there are some slight differences between them in the shape, size and color but you don't really notice unless you are looking really hard. For the price and value you can't beat these ! I have searched the Internet and stores and have not found any better deals out there.

These earrings made the skin in my ears react as they generally do to lower grade metals (nickel) and non-hypo-allergenic earrings. Usually my ears are fine with sterling silver, so what are these made from I wonder?

The size is nice, shape consistent. However, color of the peacock is dark grey and TWO of the pairs are broken. Of course, I didn't notice this until I went to put on one of the broken pairs weeks after receiving them. A little late to really do anything. They are cute, but I recommend that you check each pair upon arrival. Remove the back and see if the pearl falls off. Oh, yeah! One of the pairs didn't have a back that went on all the way.

I thought this product was a little too good to be true. I was right. After the first time I wore one of the pairs they broke. The post came unglued. You get what you pay for. There are five pairs so I guess I still have four to use. For the price they are not too bad I guess.

This is a great deal for the price! The earrings are very pretty, a good size, and the colors are beautiful. Since they are fresh water pearls I was expecting variations in the pearls. I did not notice any color variations between the pearls I recieved. The colors are right on. However, there are slight variations in the shapes of the pearls(the chocolate ones are button shaped, and one black earring is slightly bigger than the other) but nothing so drastic that you will notice while wearing them. I had set the bar kind of low for these because of the low price, but when I recieved them, they exceeded my expectations. I am going to be ordering some more to give as Christmas gifts. You won't be dissappointed.

I loved getting these earrings in the mail. I like how small they are, not too overwhelming or too tiny (I have double piercings, so I have small studs in the back).



The pearly blue-green pair I wear daily, and the brown are gorgeous. I'm not a fan of light blue or pink, because they're circular pearls and not "flatter" like the blue-green pair, but they came in handy with nice outfits I had to wear last week.



Even if you only end up liking one pair, it's still an amazing buy. If you're not interested, I could see them being a perfect purchase for a gift for someone you know. - Jewelry - Stud - Freshwater Pearl - Pearls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information