Friday 29 April 2011

Portable Dvd Player Car Case


My biggest difficulty in shopping for a case was finding one advertized for 10-inch players that actually fit them. Our 10-inch Toshiba fits perfectly in this case--even if the battery is attached. The main compartment is high enough to hold headphones without crushing them as well as the accessory cords and battery for our player. There is a side pocket that also has ample room for cords and a sleeve for DVDs. A previous reviewer said that this will not mount on the back headrest of his driver-side seat--I do not find such to be the case. The case includes instructions for mounting between two bucket seats or on the back headrest of one seat. A sufficiently versatile product. Case Logic WDEC-10 EVA Molded 10-Inch DVD Player Case (Black)

This case is really nice. It's fits my 10 portable dvd player and has a pretty hard shell so it keeps it from being damaged. I found the same case in walmart for half the price. You may want to shop around your local stores.

I bought this item through Amazon, shipped by Accessory Genie. This case is perfect size for the Asus laptop. There is ample room for the battery charger + power cord, along with DVD's/CD's, and my full size logitech trackball mouse. This case zips on two sides. Very well made, sturdy, with lots of padding, but remains small.

I needed a case for my Sony FX950 which is a 9" model. This case was one of the better looking ones out there if not the best looking one and the price was really good.



When I received it, the first thing that I observed before I even opened it was that it looked pretty big for a portable DVD case. It measures 13"x5"x10.5". I have a 9" model and there is so much extra space in the case. I think you could actually fit a netbook in here because you can certainly fit something a little bit bigger than a 10" model.



I am able to store my DVD player, remote, power cable, car power cable, and AV cable. There is also a slot to store several CD's. Be warned that if you are storing your cables in the zippered pouch which rests on top of the CD's once closed, you might damage them if you put pressure on the case.



I bought this to use as a case only. I don't care about the ability to hook the case up to your car to watch DVD's. That, to me, is ineffective and cumbersome.



There is nice padding on the front of the case and this is what adds to the extra bulk that I had mentioned. This case is a solution for my needs. I am able to carry my DVD player and all of it's needed accessories. If you are trying to stuff this case inside of a backpack or a small bag, it will take up most of the space.



You can carry this with the handle or you can hook up the shoulder strap or an aftermarket shoulder strap.



I give it 4 stars because it is one of the nicer looking ones out there and it does do the job. I feel that it is just too bulky for something portable. They should really concentrate on making portable DVD cases more form fitting. I did look at others and this one seemed like the best choice.

I bought 2 of theses for my kids' portable DVD players. One holds a 9 inch and the other holds a 7 inch. They both fit well and have plenty of room to hold cords and additional movies. There are straps to attach them to the vehicle headrests, but my kids would rather hold them on their laps.

I bought this bag to carry around my Asus Netbook and it's accessories around. On one side, it has a zippable pocket for the computer with two velcro straps to hold it in. Another similiar compartment on the opposite side of the bag zips open and you can keep your charger, mouse and other cables in it as well! Great, reasonably priced upgrade to the useless sleeve you get with the netbook. I highly recommend this bag for your netbook!ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life



I also purchased a second bag to carry my Panasonic Toughbook in. Fits well!

I bought my son a Sony DVP-FX930 9" DVD. This case works fine as a case but its other feature as a mount leaves a lot to be desired. It consists of a series of straps you run around the seat and headrest. It is a real PIA to install and remove. I would look elsewhere if you need a case to act as a mount. If you just need a case, it is fine.

this case is fine for what it is. it is too bad that no one seems to be interested in making a quality case that protects your equipment, holds all accessories and looks good. this does that about as well as any i can find. dvd manufactureres should make their own cases to spec.

If you are looking for something to keep your dvd player from facing the elements, this case does a fine job. It mounts pretty well in the back seat, but it might take a little maneuvering with the long straps they provide. But they are adjustable. I liked the relatively hard outer shell of the case, since my 2 year old was pretty "handsy" with it for our whole trip cross country.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information