Saturday 30 April 2011

Heart Ring


I would not recommend this ring- it is extremly small

and does not look anything like the picture. I find it hard

to believe someone uses it as an engagement ring. the small diamond accent does

not even shine, it is very foggy and you can't even tell it's a diamond.

I was very disappointed with the quality of this ring and it's overall appearance

compared to the pictures on the website. I know everything is enlarged for sale purposes, but

this is extremly small. Very disappointed. Diamond Heart Solitaire Ring in Sterling Silver .07ct (Sizes 4 to 9 1/2)

I currently can't wear my original wedding set so I ordered this (as well as a band from another site that had two knotted hearts on it) so that I had something to wear in the meantime. The diamond is small and doesn't shine as much as the one on my original set because of the low clarity, but it works well with the ring and looks beautiful with the band on my finger.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information