Friday 29 April 2011

Chain


Quite literally, this thin necklace shimmers in the light. It looks very delicate, but seems quite sturdy. I bought this as part of a gift for my little sister, and she thinks it is the best necklace she's ever gotten. Clasp is easy to deal with, chain is flawless and smooth, and it was exactly as advertised. A great buy. Sterling Silver 0.9mm Box Nickel Free Chain Necklace Italy 20 Inch

Very pleased with the quality of the chain, didn't come in time for Christmas as promised (yes, it was part of a gift) but considering it was the Christmas season and shipping was heavy, I'll give them a break......

This necklace looks alot nicer in person than in the picture! I bought the 16" for my 11 yr old daughter; seems to be appropriate length for a child. She and I both love it on her!!! It looks very feminine and sweet, even delicate yet seems quite sturdy. Shiny and bright in no matter what light. I highly recommend this for a child, tweeny and young adult, approximately 16" for a tweeny and 18" for an older child or young adult. You will not be disappointed in the appearance and quality!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information