Saturday 30 April 2011

Lactose Free - lactose free, sugar free


I learned long ago that 'food-based' multivitamins absorb better than typical synthetics because their sources are real. Real food. Our bodies know how to extract nutrients from food. (Not so much from nutrients made in a lab.) All Rainbow Light supplements and multivitamin formulas are food-based and vegetarian. Although I'm not a vegetarian, I've been taking RL Complete Nutritional System formula for about 10 years. Before taking them, I averaged two or three colds per year. Once on them, I've averaged one or none per year. Also, there is no cup of coffee or chocolate bar that delivers the sustained all day energy that these vitamins provide. There's no jolt, no jitters or drop off. You just 'have' both mental and physical energy while taking this mutli. Note: Your urine will turn 'pickle water' green. The vitamins themselves are green. Get it? :-) No worries, this is perfectly natural. I am currently switching to RL's RejuvenAge 40+ Multivitamins. I'll write a review of that as well, but I promise not to wait 10 years to do it. Rainbow Light Complete Nutritional System Food Based Tablets 180 tablets

I have been using the Rainbow Complete Nutrition System supplement for 2 years now. It was recommended to me by my doctor and I am glad she told me about it! I am a busy working mother of 2 young kids and I have tried many different vitamin supplements and tried drinking Mona Vie for a year and nothing seemed to help keep my energy up and help keep my immune system strong so I wouldn't catch everything my little ones bring home from school. Rainbow complete has been great! Most of the time I take one pill in the morning and another at night instead of the 4 pills a day recommendation but this is because I eat a pretty healthy diet of fruits and veggies and other vitamin rich foods. I would recommend this multi vitamin to anyone.

This is a mostly food based vitamin. I have relied upon it for years. And this brand is a very trusted brand. I just wished this was part of Amazon's subscribe and save program. Vitamins are a perfect candidate for the program because you know exactly when you are going to run out.

I was referred to this brand and type of supplement by my acupuncturist/herbalist. She recommended these as they have the green foods added in addition to a complete blend of vitamins and minerals. It also includes the 'Engergizing Herbal Blend' which I thought would be very subtle. I am in my late twenties and am working full time and finishing grad school. However, the vitamins are clearly improving my energy level (when I remember to take them:) I would recommend these to anyone who needs a basic vitamin for their general needs and could use an extra boost of steady energy. The only struggle I have found is remembering to take them as you must take 3 a day..I take 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon on my good days of remembering. They still have kept me healthy and full of energy even though I teach young children who get sick often. Oh and one more tip...Amazon sells the big bottle for much cheaper than the health food stores and you can sign up for a 'subscription' so that they deliver it every month or two depending on your needs, with free shipping of course.

This prenatal made me feel like a 100 bucks after a week of taking it! My second semester is rocking and I will continue to take these probably after I give birth to my little one. Highly recommend them!

I have been taking these for several months now. I am hypothyroid, which makes me feel very tired, so I take them for nutritional support and an energy boost. I notice that I feel much healthier than I did before when I was just taking my thyroid medicine and no vitamin or a lesser vitamin. It took awhile to notice the difference, but now my energy level feels back to normal. You have to swallow three large green pills, which some days is difficult! But I find that it is worth that effort.



The price on these vitamins is also very good. You must take 3 per day which means the 240 count bottle lasts for 80 days. That's about $12 per month. If you buy these at the health food store you will pay way more.

We were delighted when we found out we were expecting, and I went right out and got prenatal vitamins from the local health food store. These came highly recommended. For most of the time I was taking these, I experienced a low grade nausea throughout the day and horrible constipation. I thought it was related to the pregnancy, but after reading a few opinions on the internet, I tried 2 days without these vitamins. I felt great! 2 more days with the vitamins and the nausea was back again. I am now at the beginning of 10th week and am searching for new vitamins. - Wheat Free - Sugar Free - Vitamins - Lactose Free'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information